• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Where do the Hawks rank now in the East?

WraithSentinel

According to the media and NBA Fans around the league. They make it sound like we are in the running for the #1 pick next year with JJ re-signing. Having JJ back and the continue growth of the team which is expect under a different coach and an actual offense. I still see the Hawks as the 3rd best team in the East.

1.Magic

2.Heat

3.Hawks

4.Bucks

5.Celtics

6.Bulls

7.Bobcats

8.Cavs

I think it depends on two things. It depends mostly on how Larry Drew and our new offense does and secondly, where does LBJ land. If he goes to Miami, then I would agree that we are third. If he goes back to Cleveland then we will probably still be third, but I think Miami will drop to fourth. I am not scared of Miami until they have 12+ players or Lebron. I have a bad feeling that they will land Lebron though. It's got to suck for New York and New Jersey!

• Like 1

• Premium Member

1.Celtics

2.Magic

3.Cavs

4.Heat

5.Hawks

6.Bulls

7.Bucks

8.Bobcats

• Premium Member

Either way we are top 3. I am calling it right now!!

I'm going to back you on that. I still believe we are top 3. IF we can play this team the way it should be playing. We need more people involved in the offense than just Joe.

Celts

Magic

Heat

Cavs

Bulls

Bucks

Hawks

Huh? 7th? First off, I think you're missing a team. What have the Bulls done to make themselves better this off-season to make you believe they're better than the Hawks going into next year? We just beat the Bucks in a series, and don't give me the Bogut argument. He was healthy the majority of the year. and they achieved a 6 seed to our 3.

• Premium Member

The Hawks may finish top 4 in the regular season again as they are currently constructed, but will be beaten again in the playoffs in round 1 or 2 if they don't address their defense and rebounding issues inside.

• Premium Member

:thumbsdownsmileyanim: SECURITY!!!!

We have pretty much the same team. I think our coaching and PG might be better. Which should put is still in the top 3/4. I also, see us making a good move. We are not finish.

I sincerly hope they make a SIGNIFICANT move to put themselves in title contention. If they don't, there's no way they can justify giving JJ that contract.

Its way to early to do this. But if the Magic/Bosh rumor is true and Bron stays in Cleveland, I will give it my best shot.

1.Magic

2.Celtics

3.Hawks

4.Heat

5.Cavs

6.Bucks

7.Bulls

8.Knicks

If the Bobcats lose Felton, they lose the 8th seed IMO. If the Knicks stay pat with Stoudamire on board, and enough cap to sign two more good players, I give them the 8th seed. Cavs with Bron will still be a tough out and basicly 5,6, and 7 are way to close to call. Cannot move the Celtics below us when they just won the East for the 2nd time in 3 years.

Its way to early to do this. But if the Magic/Bosh rumor is true and Bron stays in Cleveland, I will give it my best shot.

1.Magic

2.Celtics

3.Hawks

4.Heat

5.Cavs

6.Bucks

7.Bulls

8.Knicks

Using that same premise I would simply flip flop the Celtics and Cavs. That Cavs team has good role players that compliment James well. The Celtics are aging quickly and Perkins hurt.

I can see the Bulls jumping up to challenge for the #3 see if they get Boozer to team with Noah down low.

I think it depends on two things. It depends mostly on how Larry Drew and our new offense does and secondly, where does LBJ land. If he goes to Miami, then I would agree that we are third. If he goes back to Cleveland then we will probably still be third, but I think Miami will drop to fourth. I am not scared of Miami until they have 12+ players or Lebron. I have a bad feeling that they will land Lebron though. It's got to suck for New York and New Jersey!

My Thoughts exactly

we are 7th unless we sign shaq and get a good SF. the bulls have the money to get 2 stars and mix them with rose and noah and deng and you have a great team.

But which two stars are they going to get?...the market s drying up quickly

I think Hawks will finish 1st or 2nd behind the Magic for best regular season. The goal now is getting past the 2nd round in the playoffs.