Jason Collins expects to resign with hawks!

JTB

Quoted for truth.

Exactly. I'm SO GLAD we sold that 31st pick so we could afford to re-sign our own pitiful dregs.

I don't agree with Hotlanta much, but we definitely agree on this. Jason Collins is one of the most useless players in the NBA. He had a PER at center last year of 0.95

LOL . . how do you have LESS than a 1 PER? That's almost impossible to do. That means that you're doing almost nothing on the court. He's not even rebounding. And people expected Woody to pay that scrub more?

I would bet that all of those 2nd round scrub centers that we passed up, are all better than Collins.

http://www.hoopdata.com/player.aspx?name=Jason%20Collins

If the team was going to be cheap they should have kept Soloman Jones a few years ago.

...another roster debacle caused by JJ's terrible contract. Only five more years to go.

JJ is going to make a whopping 1.8 million more this year, than he made last year. Some of you guys act like he's getting paid 20 million this year. He won't make 20 mill a year until around year 4 of his contract. His contract has nothing to do with the ASG unwillingness to make a move.