• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rockets about to land Collison

NJHAWK

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68639/20100811/four_team_trade_on_the_verge_of_completion/

4 team deal with Indiana getting Collison and Posey for Ariza which is a steal. Meanwhile Rick Sund is scouting Constintine Popa. Oops I meant Pacers in title, sorry.

Edited by NJHAWK

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68639/20100811/four_team_trade_on_the_verge_of_completion/

4 team deal with Indiana getting Collison and Posey for Ariza which is a steal. Meanwhile Rick Sund is scouting Constintine Popa. Oops I meant Pacers in title, sorry.

No Idiana is giving up the aspiring contract of Murphy. Still a nice deal on their in.

• Moderators

Damn. Instead of crying over Shaq and Tmac we should be wondering how we weren't able to trade for Collison. I hope someone smarter than me can breakdown the motivations here but i certainly would have given up crawford, teague and of course any of the other usual suspects.

• Like 1

Rockets aren't getting Collison, Indiana is.

Nola receives Ariza

Houston receives Courtney Lee

New Jersey gets Troy Murphy

Indian gets Collison and Posey.

Morey rapes yet another franchise by getting cap relief, I'd be surprised if he didn't get picks

Indiana finally got a PG but they got saddled with Posey's deal

Jersey gets another big that should stretch the floor for Lopez

NOLA........yea I'm scratching my head on that one, they receive marginal talent for Collison and took on 2 extra years of salary for yet another SF that can't create his own shot.

New Jersey and Houston are the real winners in this.

I can't believe the best deal NO could get for Collison is a bad deal in Ariza. We should be climbing over the phone trying to get Collison if they want to give him up for so little.

the bad part of the deal was posey, nobody wanted that contract on their books. only the pacers were desperate enough to take him. having posey would be like paying mo evans over 6 million a year for the next 3 years.

i think that this was New Orleans bowing to pressure from Chris Paul to get him some help, i really feel sorry for hornets fans. this move doesn't help their win total at all.

i think the nets get the most out of this deal. troy murphy is a hell of a good power forward. i think he'll be a really good help for derrick favors. for houston i think this was a salary dump they didn't need trevor with battier and budinger. courtney lee has a team option for next year and is only making 4 million over the next three years combined (can't believe he's still on his rookie contract.)

Rockets aren't getting Collison, Indiana is.

Nola receives Ariza

Houston receives Courtney Lee

New Jersey gets Troy Murphy

Indian gets Collison and Posey.

Morey rapes yet another franchise by getting cap relief, I'd be surprised if he didn't get picks

Indiana finally got a PG but they got saddled with Posey's deal

Jersey gets another big that should stretch the floor for Lopez

NOLA........yea I'm scratching my head on that one, they receive marginal talent for Collison and took on 2 extra years of salary for yet another SF that can't create his own shot.

New Jersey and Houston are the real winners in this.

Why is a guy like Morey given so much credit? The Rockets are over in the Luxury and had to to this move to save money. They aren't a playoff team. Yet, Sund keeps the 4th seed in the east under the luxury tax and gets killed by the "state geek crowd". I don't ge it.

Why is a guy like Morey given so much credit? The Rockets are over in the Luxury and had to to this move to save money. They aren't a playoff team. Yet, Sund keeps the 4th seed in the east under the luxury tax and gets killed by the "state geek crowd". I don't ge it.

Sund? Is that you?

• Like 2

Because in 2 of the 3 years he was there he got 53 wins or more? And got a guy like Aaron Brooks with the 26th pick? Then landed a guy like Carl Landry for a future 2nd round pick? A guy like Scola for a guy who isn't even in the NBA anymore? And hasn't had a losing season even though its franchise player has missed 114 games in the last 3 seasons? All while playing in the west? If his team is over the luxury tax, its because of a franchise player who is paid 20 million to seat on the bench.

• Like 1