• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Smoove's Trade Value is about to Plummet!

Nicholasp27

New rule where throwing hands in air or even pointing out where on your arm they fouled you will result in a Technical Foul this year. Smoove is going to rack up the Technicals this year and get thrown out of more games unless he can learn to control his emotions when fouls are called against him. If he struggles with this, we'll see him on the bench far more and his trade value will drop once teams realize how many Ts he gets.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5609817

Key Points for Smoove:

• Demonstrative disagreement, such as when a player incredulously raises his hands, or smacks his own arm to demonstrate how he was fouled.

• Running directly at an official to complain about a call.

In addition, referees have been instructed to consider calling technicals on players who use body language to question or demonstrate displeasure, or say things like, "Come on!" They can also consider technicals for players who "take the long path to the official", walking across the court to make their case.

That rule will last three weeks into the season until the NBA realizes that the Heat lead the league in Ts. Then they will change it for Lebron.

That's complete BS HF! ... they're much more likely to change it for DWade!

You can't foul me I have a hurt head

http://www.hawksquawk.net/dolfan23/audio/I%20Hurt%20My%20Head%20Before.mp3

• Like 1

• Admin

New rule where throwing hands in air or even pointing out where on your arm they fouled you will result in a Technical Foul this year. Smoove is going to rack up the Technicals this year and get thrown out of more games unless he can learn to control his emotions when fouls are called against him. If he struggles with this, we'll see him on the bench far more and his trade value will drop once teams realize how many Ts he gets.

http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=5609817

Key Points for Smoove:

• Demonstrative disagreement, such as when a player incredulously raises his hands, or smacks his own arm to demonstrate how he was fouled.

• Running directly at an official to complain about a call.

In addition, referees have been instructed to consider calling technicals on players who use body language to question or demonstrate displeasure, or say things like, "Come on!" They can also consider technicals for players who "take the long path to the official", walking across the court to make their case.

He does whine too much as do a lot of other players. Hopfully this curtails a lot of that.

He does whine too much as do a lot of other players. Hopfully this curtails a lot of that.

Ha, this could be beneficial for us. Maybe Josh with get a few T's early in the season and then realize he can't complain like that anymore and it will help him mature into a great player (mentally as well).

• Premium Member

What is wrong with this country? Cant call anybody a name, can't put your hands in the air without getting a T. What a bunch of pussies! I guess I'm just too old school. Might as well go ahead and put pink sneakers and headbands on the players!