• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is this the end for Bibby?

TheNorthCydeRises

• Premium Member

Bibby should be our 3rd string SG, nothing more. Give the PG reigns to JJJ (not a typo, not Joe Johnson, JAMAL-JEFF-JORDAN) and let them young ones develop their game. They're our future. Jamal goes and Bibby, unfortunately, IS DONE.

Jamal-Jeff-Jordan

JJ-Jordan-Bibby

Marvin-Mo-JJ

Smoove-Horford-Powell

Horford-Zaza-Collins-Thomas

I sense a Player Development Director job is in the Bibster's immediate future.

~lw3

That's Van Exel. I have to believe Bibby is biding his time until the regular season. He'll never again be what he once was, but he can play a role. He may be the only one with experience in a similar system having played in a motion type system out in Sacramento. I'll reserve judgement until the games start counting.

• Like 1

• Moderators

The hawks might be able to get Elton brand for Bibby and Marvin.

Agreed. I just don't think Elton is close to a star at this point. I think Philly would cut him if his contract wasn't guaranteed.

That's Van Exel. I have to believe Bibby is biding his time until the regular season. He'll never again be what he once was, but he can play a role. He may be the only one with experience in a similar system having played in a motion type system out in Sacramento. I'll reserve judgement until the games start counting.

I don't believe Bibs is "Done' yet. I see him as very valuable as a shooter and ball handler. What he always has been. at 20 minutes a game with less ball responsibility he can still nail the jumper. If Jordan can play/develop the point, Marvin & Teague may fetch a strong prize.