• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Assuming the game isn't blacked out

WraithSentinel

• Moderators

It'll be on Comcast Sports Net Washington (Wizards broadcast), but apparently not CSS in the Atlanta area (unless they changed things they don't usually show the Hawks here, just FSN and SportSouth). CSS-Atlanta will have that thrilling football game between Clemson and whatever's left of UNC at 7 PM. FSN has ladies' volleyball and SportSouth has FightZone scheduled for 7 PM.

So if we're not in the DC area, hopefully atdhe will have it for us online.

~lw3

• Premium Member

It'll be on Comcast Sports Net Washington (Wizards broadcast), but apparently not CSS in the Atlanta area (unless they changed things they don't usually show the Hawks here, just FSN and SportSouth). CSS-Atlanta will have that thrilling football game between Clemson and whatever's left of UNC at 7 PM. FSN has ladies' volleyball and SportSouth has FightZone scheduled for 7 PM.

So if we're not in the DC area, hopefully atdhe will have it for us online.

~lw3

Well that sucks. With the Braves now pushing up daisies, I'd really like to watch some Hawks basketball tonight. Adthe.com/channelsurfing.net are cool and all, but their picture quality totally sucks. It's better than nothing though.

• Admin

Well that sucks. With the Braves now pushing up daisies, I'd really like to watch some Hawks basketball tonight. Adthe.com/channelsurfing.net are cool and all, but their picture quality totally sucks. It's better than nothing though.

You will have the real thing in a few weeks. Its only a preseason game.

Where is this motion offense I've been hearing about?

When are we going to stop turning the ball over? It's like we forgot all the fundamentals?

Where is the emphasis on defense? We are playing zero defense and Wash can get any shot they want.

We have got to find a spot for JC2. This kid has got it. He may beat out Teague for the post-Bibby spot.

Smoove looks lost on offense. Still wandering around near the arc. I thought LD was going to have him in

postion to score?

So far I am very unimpresses with everyone except JC2. They aren't showing anything "new and improved" and

Drew looks even more passive than Woody, if that's possible. It looks like the players are just doing whatever they

feel like out there, without any thoughts to a "system" of some sort. Only positive is that I saw very little iso-Joe.

Edited by JackB1
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Smoove looks lost on offense. Still wandering around near the arc. I thought LD was going to have him in

postion to score?

Agreed, this offense does not suit Smoove at all. We can't rebound the ball at all either. Our defensive rotations suck! Bibby still being hidden on defense! But Crawford can play period!

• Premium Member

damn...something tells me iso-joe may be returning soon. Honestly the offense doesn't worry me but giving up 100+ preseason or regular season concerns me.