• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JC2 could lead NBA in pre-season scoring

jerrywest

Agreed!

If Jeff was a vet with good history he would get the benefit of doubt, as Bibby is. But he has shown little. Jordan has shown more in this little time in terms of talent, ability and the intestinal fortitude thru his force of will. At worst they should be even right now. This is not make a wish time. This is show time. Two weeks it is time to go to war.

• Admin

If Jeff was a vet with good history he would get the benefit of doubt, as Bibby is. But he has shown little. Jordan has shown more in this little time in terms of talent, ability and the intestinal fortitude thru his force of will. At worst they should be even right now. This is not make a wish time. This is show time. Two weeks it is time to go to war.

Its good to see him doing well and hopfully it does something for his confidence but keep in mind Regular season and preseason are two completely different things.

He has a ways to go before he is probably ready to contribute in a real game situation.

• Moderators

Its good to see him doing well and hopfully it does something for his confidence but keep in mind Regular season and preseason are two completely different things.

He has a ways to go before he is probably ready to contribute in a real game situation.

I am more optimistic than that. I think he will be ready to contribute in a role off the bench from Day 1.

• Premium Member

I am more optimistic than that. I think he will be ready to contribute in a role off the bench from Day 1.

Agreed. This isn't Dion Glover or Marvin getting to the free throw line 15 times during a game. This kid is flat out scoring the ball. The 'lead dog' for a Summer League or preseason team getting the D. Wade treatment during the preseason is obviously NOT sustainable when the regular season comes. But when a player puts the ball in the hole from the field with a hand in his face, that's something that translates to the regular season.

• Premium Member

I'm a big fan of the draft and have watched it just as closely as I've watched the Hawks over the years. I was saying back in June that this cat looks like a steal. Haven't seen him play for us, but in the videos I saw...his shot looked scary. Dude looked like the real deal to me and other than his height, I really don't see why he dropped like that.

Count me as one who is DEFINITELY more optimistic.

It's funny that ESPN has not mentioned Jordan Crawford. I was watching ESPN today, and it had 'The Great Wall', and all it was, was John Wall highlights. It's pathetic. Jordan scored 30 points with awesome FG% and had 2 less assist than wall, and ESPN don't give him recognition. Typical ESPN. SMH :beathorse:

Anyways, I've been saying all long that Jordan Crawford was the steal of the draft. Before the draft started, Jordan Crawford was the one who I wanted to see the Hawks get. Sure enough, we did. Show them what you got JC2.

REMEMBER this little college boy dunked on the KING. in his face. i doubt espn would be doing/talking any for/about jordan crawford.

• Like 1

I knew JC2 could score that doesnt suprise me. what will suprise me is if he stays consistent with it if given the chance. An if he can stay consistent with the scoring i think the hawks will try to move jamal crawford or bibby to acquire a perimeter defender or a talented BIG, but it would be gud to keep them both too! aint nothing wrong with having some depth on the team!

If the guy has the skills and "The Dog", he needs to have the rock. I am of the mind to put your best 5 on the court, period. LD has said countless times that this offense is not point heavy. Meaning a "true point" is not necessary to run it. quote, "everyone on the court will initiate the offense". That being said, I'd be looking at a lineup of:

Jo Crawford

Ja Crawford

Joe

Josh

Al

That lineup is sure to disturb the senses. If Jordan is better than Jeff, so be it. Give the rook the rock.

The only senses that lineup will disturb is my eyes after I see the 140 on the scoreboard that just got put up on us. I hate to break it to you, again, but Jamal Crawford starting at PG is NOT our best lineup. Def not if you throw in his clone at SG. We would get destroyed on D and on the glass. Would make a good 2k team though.

• Like 1

The only senses that lineup will disturb is my eyes after I see the 140 on the scoreboard that just got put up on us. I hate to break it to you, again, but Jamal Crawford starting at PG is NOT our best lineup. Def not if you throw in his clone at SG. We would get destroyed on D and on the glass. Would make a good 2k team though.

Bibby is a better defender than Jamal? Or is Teague your point?

Teague is no where near the player Jamal is, even on defense. What makes you think Teague is better at Anything over Jamal? Jamal was 6th player of the year as Teague is fortunate to have been drafted. Mind you he was just the 9th or 12th point drafted.

Who is your point Guard?