• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Steve Smith, Mike Brown and others say not impressive with wins by Hawks

Highpozt2

I understand that the Hawks have not had the toughest schedule to set the barometer by. However considering 53 wins last year and the start of this year with four games on the road, I think the Hawks look pretty solid. Of course our kryptonite is the Orlando Magic and indeed that is our barometer. The Hawks have something that is very apparent with Larry Drew, and that is if you are in the 10 man rotation you likely will be used. Particularly Za Za and J Collins, they are getting run. This I think should pay dividends against tougher opponents if the hawks keep the confidence and think they can compete they have real good depth particularly with L. Drew's system

These commentators are a joke. They are not impressived with a team winning, however, if Lebron James/Dewayne Wade/Chris Bosh fart, they have an orgasm. We need to put them on ignore. LET'S GO HAWKS!!!

That made my weekend.

Tonight was an example of why people don't believe. The "new" coach got exposed.

I don't know man. Our offence was really good tonight and that's one of the the main reasons Woody was replaced. The defense has some work to do but I thought the starters played well overall.

As I stated before, folks nationally (let alone here) are in complete 'show me' mode in regard to the Hawks. Until they show that they can stay within single-digits of anyone in the second round of the playoffs, they can win 15 in a row and no one nationally will care to notice...

• Premium Member

I don't know man. Our offence was really good tonight and that's one of the the main reasons Woody was replaced. The defense has some work to do but I thought the starters played well overall.

We played the entire game without a small forward in the lineup... I mean, it's hard to compete defensively when you have at least one mismatch throughout the entire game. We need a SF asap.