• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dec. 15

Swatguy

Is the trade needed. It is apparent to me that Josh and Al are the future and Joe is what we have to move. With New York floundering an in need of help, I say let's help them. We should move the waste/assets as soon as posible and go forward. Send Joe and Etan to New York for Toney Douglass, Eddie Curry and Chandler with a number one. Send that number one and ours with Jamal and Marvin for Melo.

Joe does not step up on a step that needs to ....step up.

PG Mike Bibby

SG Wilson Chandler

SF Carmelo Anthony

PF Josh Smith

C Al Horford

BENCH

Douglass

Teague

Evans

Pachula

Powell

Chandler

Curry

I don't too much like that lineup as opposed to what we have now.

Douglass the defensive stud would start and Wilson is the 6th player. Melo is an elite talent that does not shrink, as Joe does. Douglass is a perimeter defender with a lot of "dog" in him. Curry's contract rolls off next season. If Currywants another he would be inclined to play his best. Jordan would get more PT. Carmelo is much much more what you want than Joe.

Douglass the defensive stud would start and Wilson is the 6th player. Melo is an elite talent that does not shrink, as Joe does. Douglass is a perimeter defender with a lot of "dog" in him. Curry's contract rolls off next season. If Currywants another he would be inclined to play his best. Jordan would get more PT. Carmelo is much much more what you want than Joe.

Melo is one of the most talented players in the game. No one can question that. He has been surrounded by more talent and depth than Joe has yet only advanced past the 1st round of the playoffs one time. I don't know if Melo comes here unless it is to play with a player of Joe's caliber. Horford and Smoove are very good players but would they be enough to make Melo want to stay? I don't know.

Well... New York is perhaps the only team in the NBA that would be willing to take on JJ's contract... and maybe even attempt to reunite Stoudamire and D'Antony with Nash and JJ.

I wouldn't mind movin' JJ and his contract as long as we get some talent in return and naturaly gain back financial leverage to bring in a true star who could take us past the second round...

• Premium Member

Is the trade needed. It is apparent to me that Josh and Al are the future and Joe is what we have to move. With New York floundering an in need of help, I say let's help them. We should move the waste/assets as soon as posible and go forward. Send Joe and Etan to New York for Toney Douglass, Eddie Curry and Chandler with a number one. Send that number one and ours with Jamal and Marvin for Melo.

Joe does not step up on a step that needs to ....step up.

Give up the poetical Genius of Etan??? Are you serious???!!!! That's like telling Edgar Allen Poe to keep his day job!

Should Etan ever see the floor?

Quoth the Hawk fan, "Nevermore."

~lw3

He should see it - from time to time,

Just to stay ready when he gets the dime.

Trust me - now he's rusty

That's why he plays like D-Leaguer past his prime.

• Like 1