• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

GO HAWKS!

Wretch

• Premium Member

Just because I have had too many shots of Vodka tonight! I just realized...man, I follow a team that just....well, ain't worth a damn sh!t sometimes. We are cheap. Play like fairies. Haven't had a true star since Nique (and really, he's ATL's only basketball star). We have been called pretenders, boring, terrible. LOL.

LOL, I don't care because I'm still going to tune in on Thursday, curse at t he screen, throw pillows at it, and jump up and down on every single play.

BECAUSE I AM ONE OF THE FEW! THE PROUD! I AM A HAWKS FAN AND I SALUTE EVERY ONE OF YOU LOSERS WHO WATCH THIS SH!TTY TEAM WITH ME!!!!

nba_g_hawks_580.jpg

...and yes I picked a picture with Josh Childress in it because I miss him DAMMIT!

• Like 4

I knew there were a few of us (true Hawks fans) out there that are as passionate as I am about our team...My wife always thinks I'm going insane or something when I'm yelling at the scree or yelling from the stands at the game...She always says, "I bet there aint nobody else that acts like that just by watching basketball"...Well this thread definitely shows that more fans like me do exist...

Thanks Wretch for creating this thread. And I'm definitely feeling the same way about the weak, heartless fight the Hawks (as a team) had fought with over the last 2 weeks! It's pathetic, embarrasing, and really angers me...

• Like 1