• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Raps

exodus

• Premium Member

Hard to criticize Bibbs D when he's constantly bailing this team out. New rule: Any criticism on Bibbs should be transfered to Teague for not holding up his end.

:white flag:

In the final few, I gave up on the Hawks - - But they didn't give up!

Just one word about this win - - WOW!!

Some have said, "I'd drather be lucky than good." Tonight, the Hawks were both.

Great win, and being behind late, unexpected.

:line dance:

Edited by Gray Mule

• Admin

Jamal was awesome in the first half but his shot selection and defense were terrible in the 3rd and a lot of the 4th.

Joe has had a great Jan (avg over 27 ppg). Hopftully his play continues.

Al double double with 13 boards...dude is just consistent

Bibby with the clutch 3 to put us ahead

I would have went for the 2 but hey he clutched it in

Josh had some really ugly shots. I don't know what is up with his sudden love of fade away jumpers. I still don't like him taking normal jumpers and now he is shooting them fading away. There is no excuse for That 3 pointer when we are down by 2 with 40 seconds to go. He should know better than that.

Another road win!

I didn't even know we had a game on tonight. :cant believe: :computer8:

I checked the NBA schedule @ 6:58 tonight (They played @ 7:00) or I would have missed

this one also.

Great game!

:go ahead:

Edited by Gray Mule

If we can find someone to take on Marvin contract then we can easily keep Craw. We have seen teams give up a 1st in order to dump a contract. Perhaps that is something we should look into this offseason. Marv contract isn't exactly an albatross. I know one team that could probably use Marv and that is the Mavs. Mavs trade Caron expiring deal for Marv,we buyout Caron and re-sign Craw.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=4jmj73m

• Premium Member

Easy, we can't afford to pay him.

You make ways to keep those players who are important. Crawford is more valuable than Marvin, Zaza, and Bibby. While some of you praise Smoove all the time, 3-15 doesn't make me think he's progressing.

Point is that we have to be creative and make some moves or just eat the LT (if it even stays in place) to keep Craw.

If we can find someone to take on Marvin contract then we can easily keep Craw. We have seen teams give up a 1st in order to dump a contract. Perhaps that is something we should look into this offseason. Marv contract isn't exactly an albatross. I know one team that could probably use Marv and that is the Mavs. Mavs trade Caron expiring deal for Marv,we buyout Caron and re-sign Craw.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=4jmj73m

I'd definitely make that move.