• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Crazy idea: McGrady for our PG?

HawkItus

So is Joe but who plays off guard with Tracy in the game? Stuckey? Gordon? Well they both guard the 1 on defense except in special circumstances. Joe does exactly what TMac is doing but the problem would be on defense not offense.

I think McGrady moves better than Bibby does. No? I know it's crazy and not ideal for a long term solution, but having that big guard front would be nice even against the little guys.

I think McGrady moves better than Bibby does. No? I know it's crazy and not ideal for a long term solution, but having that big guard front would be nice even against the little guys.

That's what I'm telling you. McGrady runs the point in the game with Stuckey and Gordon the same way Joe runs the point with Bibby. He doesn't guard the opposing PG except in zone situations when either of Rip or Daye are at the 2. We run a similar configuration when we have Jamal at the 1.

So who excatly are you trading for gimpy?

:white flag: That's the hangup in my eyes, with McGrady on a 1 year deal we can't offer anythng they would want talent wise. I was thinking TE + filler for somebody they have signed for more than a year, but most of the guys we could use are expiring contracts so they'd want something really good for them.