• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Alas, poor ATDHE.NET, I knew thee well...

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

http://gantdaily.com...t-infringement/

Homeland Security getting the job done.Or, at least, what it thinks its job of the moment is...

The Department of Homeland Security has blocked the domain name of a popular Spanish TV internet sports broadcasting website to prevent it from streaming sports videos from around the world.

The seizure of Rojadirecta.org domain by the agency's Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) division was made Tuesday despite two Spanish courts' declaration that the peer-to-peer streaming site did not violate any copyright laws. The domain name was apparently provided by a U.S. firm.

Visitors of Rojadirecta are now redirected to a warning message from ICE that the domain is blocked. Rojadirecta used other domains not controlled by the U.S. such as rojadirecta.com, rojadirecta.es, rojadirecta.me, rojadirecta.in.

Rojadirecta hosts no content but only links to broadcasts of many popular soccer matches and games of the NBA, MLB, NFL, NPB, IPL. However, the ICE obtained a U.S. District Court in New York warrant to seize the domain name on grounds of copyright infringement.

The ICE has also seized the domain names of Channelsurfing.net, Atdhe.net, kingdom-kvcd.net and the StrikeGently blog.

http://torrentfreak.com/us-resume-file-sharing-domain-seizures-110201/

Thanks, DHS! I can sleep better at night now.

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member

Drop the . and put .tv after = :magnifier:

www.channelsurf.eu

www.soccertvlive.net

www.atdhenet.tv

www.rojadirecta.me

www.myp2p.eu

www.livescorehunter.com

I actually have pretty much every possible cable sports channel plus League Pass and a TennisTV streaming subscription, so I don't have much use for these sites, but they simply changed URLs. The domain names were seized, not the servers.

• Like 1