• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pitiful

Swatguy

you can blame Larry drew and his terrible play calling leaving the bench bums way to long in the 4th quarter while they were coming back. Also Joe Johnson and his 4 for 15 shooting this guy has been awful ever since making the allstar team looks like he was just playing well to make the team. Also everyone and there mother knew joe would take that last shot why give it to guy who is OFF! it makes no sense so predictable be creative. Blowing a 22 point lead to these bums makes you think this team has bigger problems then people think.

you can blame Larry drew and his terrible play calling leaving the bench bums way to long in the 4th quarter while they were coming back. Also Joe Johnson and his 4 for 15 shooting this guy has been awful ever since making the allstar team looks like he was just playing well to make the team. Also everyone and there mother knew joe would take that last shot why give it to guy who is OFF! it makes no sense so predictable be creative. Blowing a 22 point lead to these bums makes you think this team has bigger problems then people think.

Dude has played well for like 2 weeks all season. He is past his prime already. The only one that has peaked at all this season is Horford.

This team is through.

Hawks are the dumbest team in the league. They dominate the inside in the first half, so what do they do in the 2nd half? Act like they are in the 3 point shootout in All-Star Weekend. If I was the coach, I would tell the next person who shot a 3 pointer to sit his butt on the bench. I wouldn't be able to coach Smoove. I honestly don't think anyone can. He is the most stubborn player ever.

• Like 1

Hawks are the dumbest team in the league. They dominate the inside in the first half, so what do they do in the 2nd half? Act like they are in the 3 point shootout in All-Star Weekend. If I was the coach, I would tell the next person who shot a 3 pointer to sit his butt on the bench. I wouldn't be able to coach Smoove. I honestly don't think anyone can. He is the most stubborn player ever.

I knew there would be one person. Okay...what pray tell did Josh do this game to lose it for us. Go ahead and enlighten me. What was wrong with his 11 of 17, 2 of 4 from 3, 28 point game tonight?

I knew there would be one person. Okay...what pray tell did Josh do this game to lose it for us. Go ahead and enlighten me. What was wrong with his 11 of 17, 2 of 4 from 3, 28 point game tonight?

6 rebounds and 0 blocks ?

He came in and scored for us when we need him, but he just can't seem to put all the talent he has together. However, I don't think he lost that game for us, but the original poster you responded to didn't say he lost the game for us either.

Joe and Jamal were horrible and deserve the criticism they are getting. Smoove had a very good game offensively but didn't rebound particularly well. Marvin was a nonfactor. This was a team lost. They went 4-23 shooting in the 4th quarter. They also had an almost 8 minute spam with no made FGs. They all deserve blame for finding a way to uglify this game man. Zaza scored just as many as Joe, Smoove, Craw, or Bibby in that 4th quarter. I love what I saw from Smoove in the first 3 quarters but he was just as bad in the 4th as Joe and the rest of the gang. It was a team loss.

• Admin

It seems like every time Smoove has a high scoring game we lose..... I rather have him get 12pts 15reb and 5 blks instead 25pts and nothing else... I don't blame Smoove for this game though......

Having him at SF takes away a lot of his impact on the game. He did score a lot during that game but even though he was making them he was taking too many jumpers too.

He needs to be either penetrating or in the block. He is effective there and it forces defenses to spread out more (instead of the whole team on the perimeter).

He is also not having an impact on defense when he is at SF too. He is just an average (at best) perimeter defender opposing teams don't have that fear to drive to the hoop