• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2011 NBA All-Star Game

MrRyda

Joe Johnson, the Kobe Stoppeeeeer *que lightning strike*

Hope he holds on to that formula for Tuesday.

Tonight he was but he was in his role of Robin, he got to be Batman for the Hawks. I say he does a good job till the 2nd half.

I wasn't sure to create a new thread for this or not. I will post it here. As many would expect Horf mins were limited on purpose due to his health problem by Doc. Doc was looking out for Horf last night.

http://blogs.ajc.com/hawks/2011/02/21/atlanta-hawks-back-to-serious-business/

All-Star roundup

Al played just 10 minutes Sunday, second-fewest behind KG, but that was by design. Doc asked him about his health and Al told him his back “is still a little sore.”

“I felt like I played the right amount of time and made the most of my time on the floor,” Al said.

And how is the back?

“The back is OK,” he said. “It was just all about being able to share the experience with the guys and play a little. I’m happy Joe got to go out there and show what he’s got.”

J.J. ended up playing 20 minutes. He was on the floor at the finish after D-Wade (ankle) took a powder. Joe slipped out of the interview area before I could get to him.

• Moderators

Joe picked a few steals up which is nice but how about the difference in starters?

Paul - 5 steals, Rose - 1 steal

Kobe - 3 steals, Wade - 1 steal

Durant - 2 steals, Lebron - 0 steals

Carmelo - 1 steal, Amare - 0 steals

Duncan - 2 steals, Dwight - 1 steal

10 extra possessions just right there.