• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Denver would trade Raymond Felton/Devin Harris if they acquire him

GameTime

... if Denver deals with NJ they will be left without true SF and that's our chance if we want either of mentioned PG's. That deal would basically have to include Marvin...

If they deal with NY, they will most probably get Gallinari and Chandler, which means that they wouldn't want anything to do with Marvin and our offer would have to be Crawford (exp.) + filler...

Craw/Mo/Teague/1st + 1st for Felton/J.R. Smith. Bibby and J.R. Come off the bench and Felton is the new starter at PG.

Thats a HORRIBLE trade .

Jr Smith is a expiring deal this year and Felton is a expiring next year ....what are you gonna pay these guys to keep them ? Felton already makes 7.5 and Smith 6 million and I dont think they would be taking paycuts .

If they dont sign youve given up multiple 1st rd picks and the 2010 1st rd pick as well.

At this point in time Id rather wait because i need for the Al,Josh,Joe to show me something this season before I decide to spend anymore money . Unless its for someone who is gonna be the #1 then we are better off waiting .

• Like 1

. ...At this point in time I'd rather wait because i need for the Al,Josh,Joe to show me something this season before I decide to spend anymore money . Unless its for someone who is gonna be the #1 then we are better off waiting .

Crank!! calling Crank! Apparently the ASG has hijacked your screen name and is posting under it :newspaper:

• Like 1

Thats a HORRIBLE trade .

Jr Smith is a expiring deal this year and Felton is a expiring next year ....what are you gonna pay these guys to keep them ? Felton already makes 7.5 and Smith 6 million and I dont think they would be taking paycuts .

If they dont sign youve given up multiple 1st rd picks and the 2010 1st rd pick as well.

At this point in time Id rather wait because i need for the Al,Josh,Joe to show me something this season before I decide to spend anymore money . Unless its for someone who is gonna be the #1 then we are better off waiting .

LOL a horrible trade based on what? J.R. Smith is expiring BUT so are the three players they get in this deal. Felton expires next year but so does Bibby. I don't see your point. If you think we are better off staying pat and keeping those two late 20s draft picks than we would be by adding Smith and Felton (w/ Craw as our only legit loss), I don't know where to begin.. There is no telling what the market value for a Smith or Felton will be under the new CBA. I would rather cross that bridge when we get to it. You would rather stand pat and wait? What exactly are we waiting on? Our big three isn't getting any younger and they need help. Sund is that you?

Edited by 99PROBL3MS
  • Like 4

nice; we improve starting pg and deeper bench (not as good of a 6th man ldo, but we now have a 7th man :)

How's JR Smith not as good of a 6th man as Crawford? They're both volume shooters that are either red hot or ice old and JR can actually play some defense.

• Like 1

• Admin

This is off of ESPN rumors. They actually say they think the Hawks would be interested in Harris or Felton:

"If Nuggets do deal with Knicks, all indications say they want Felton only to trade him on," tweeted ESPN's Marc Stein on Monday. "Just as Denver would do if it got Harris from New Jersey."

The Hawks are said to be looking for a point guard, so it's possible they could get in the mix for either of these two.

This is off of ESPN rumors. They actually say they think the Hawks would be interested in Harris or Felton:

"If Nuggets do deal with Knicks, all indications say they want Felton only to trade him on," tweeted ESPN's Marc Stein on Monday. "Just as Denver would do if it got Harris from New Jersey."

The Hawks are said to be looking for a point guard, so it's possible they could get in the mix for either of these two.

Yes and a deal would have to already be in play as all indications now are the Nuggets are going to wait until the last minute to pull the trigger, hoping someone ups the ante again for Melo.

• Admin

Yes and a deal would have to already be in play as all indications now are the Nuggets are going to wait until the last minute to pull the trigger, hoping someone ups the ante again for Melo.

Yes, hurry up and make the deal Denver. Why do you need to wait until Thursday?? Man I would love to get either of these guys (Harris a little more then Felton) they are both tremendous upgrades at PG

• Premium Member

The real question is what would Harris or Felton cost us... My feeling is picks and craw. I would almost be willing to say Smoove but If the deal is to NJ, they will get rook from Atlanta. If the deal is to NY, they get some forward help also.

I would guess that Denver would like picks...

• Admin

The real question is what would Harris or Felton cost us... My feeling is picks and craw. I would almost be willing to say Smoove but If the deal is to NJ, they will get rook from Atlanta. If the deal is to NY, they get some forward help also.

I would guess that Denver would like picks...

You are right ... it will probably be Crawford as he will be coming off the books at the end of the season. That will be okay because we will now have Bibby and Marvin coming off the bench to provide some offense and 3 point shooting.

2 words

Luxury tax !

Crawford for a longer contract is not happening....unfortunately.

DAMN THE ASG !

I'd love to pawn off Crawford's expiring contract for Billups, Nash, NeNe, Kaman, Harris, Felton, (or a Petrius . Gortat combo)...............but it ain't happening b/c the ASG doesn't have the cash flow.

I hope they sell the Thrashers so they could at least run 1 franchise to compete for championships rather then running 2 franchises to simply be competitive.

Edited by coachx

2 words

Luxury tax !

Crawford for a longer contract is not happening....unfortunately.

DAMN THE ASG !

I agree with that coach which is why they are reportedly shopping Marvin just as there was a rumor of shopping Josh earlier this season. Yearly Contracts for yearly contracts yes, but Crawfords expiring will keep us under the luxury tax next season when Horfords deal kicks in. Only way they move Crawfords deal is for a superstar like Nash.