• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

@ Lakers tonight

Gray Mule

:thumbsdownsmileyanim:

Trade? What trade? Deadline is Thursday night. We may wake up friday morning with different players.

Then again, we may not.

Hawks fans, including yours truly, are like a bunch of kids yelling, "ARE WE THERE YET??? When will we

trade? Who will we get? Who will we lose? We keep checking and wondering - - And, we wait and wait.

Meanwhile, our beloved (??) Hawks are in LA tonight to face the Lakers who have dropped three in a row.

They seem to be playing much like the Hawks before the break. Their last loss was to the Cleveland Cavs.

So, is there any interest whatsoever in tonights game? Or, are we all so wrapped up in that upcoming trade

that may or may not ever happen that we ignore the season? Just wondering.

:headphones:

:thumbsdownsmileyanim:

Trade? What trade? Deadline is Thursday night. We may wake up friday morning with different players.

Then again, we may not.

Hawks fans, including yours truly, are like a bunch of kids yelling, "ARE WE THERE YET??? When will we

trade? Who will we get? Who will we lose? We keep checking and wondering - - And, we wait and wait.

Meanwhile, our beloved (??) Hawks are in LA tonight to face the Lakers who have dropped three in a row.

They seem to be playing much like the Hawks before the break. Their last loss was to the Cleveland Cavs.

So, is there any interest whatsoever in tonights game? Or, are we all so wrapped up in that upcoming trade

that may or may not ever happen that we ignore the season? Just wondering.

:headphones:

Oh I'm totally into the game. You've gotta be into it when we play a team like the Lake Show, I mean if a person can't get into that then they probably might need to get their pulse checked. I'm also very, very pumped it's going to be nationally broadcast on the NBA Network. I'm just hoping we can go in there and give it our best shot and play respectably and hopefully give them a very good game.

Kobe will have the troops ready after their embarrasing loss to Cleveland in their last game. The Hawks are walking right into the middle of a buzz saw.

I'll be up late watching the game and hoping for the best though.

Edited by coachx

The only thing that would interest me about tonights game is if I look up and Jamal is being held out, because I am pretty sure he is our meal ticket to getting our big time impact PG. Sorry if the truth bothers you. :shake_puter:

Haha all the blame is going on Josh once again, which all the blame shouldn't. It's just easy to blame on him, right? Anyways, the whole entire team is playing like a rec team except Al. Al is shooting great, but LD takes him out with 2 fouls? Al is pretty good at not getting into foul trouble,so let him play. I don't understand why LD always does that. We need to get a PG first, then go for a big who we can feed the ball to in the paint. All we do is shoot jumpers; especially against a team with a lot of bigs. Trade will happen by tomorrow afternoon by 7PM. Hope it's a good one!

Edited by AHawks89