• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Well I'm about 24 hours from being done with this team.

MVP23

LOL WHO TJ FORD? :lol6:

I hope not, but whoever it is, I'm not going to change who I root for. If we don't make any trades, then I guess yall will be rooting for different teams, right? If so, then that means all of the sorry *ss fans can leave this message board. That would be great.

Edited by AHawks89

Well I'm 22 hours away from being done with this team then..

right behind you. Im not going to be done with them as they are the only team I will ever root for as long as there is a NBA and they are a ATL team but they seriously have too do a trade to even compete at this time. Honestly if they dont we can consider making alot of moves once the off season comes about. other than that if no moves before the deadline tomorrow than I can tell you that we wont even stand a chance in the playoffs yet alone the east side! so imma kick back and watch a load of *ss whoopins come.

I hope not, but whoever it is, I'm not going to change who I root for. If we don't make any trades, then I guess yall will be rooting for different teams, right? If so, then that means all of the sorry *ss fans can leave this message board. That would be great.

sheep-portrait_144.jpg

[EDITED]. You and the Hawks make a great match!

Edited by Dolfan23
Personal insults and attacks are not tolerated here. Please stick to commenting on the post and not on the poster.
  • Like 3

Why give me (-)? Why wouldn't you leave this forum if you're going to root for another team? Makes no sense to me. Now you wonder why Atlanta has no fans showing up. What fans?

/SMH

I rather be a loser than a band wagoner. :headphones:

Anybody that was a bandwagoner would have enough sense not to have EVER jumped on the Hawks wagon to start with.

Why give me (-)? Why wouldn't you leave this forum if you're going to root for another team? Makes no sense to me. Now you wonder why Atlanta has no fans showing up. What fans?

/SMH

I rather be a loser than a band wagoner. :headphones:

I hear ya! Im much like you Im a ATL Franchise Fan in all of our professional sports for life!......ONLY..... But I will pay alot less attention to the hawks if they dont do anything. You can believe that!

Edited by JTB
  • Like 1

sheep-portrait_144.jpg

[EDITED] You and the Hawks make a great match!

lioncarryingimpala.jpg

Anybody that was a bandwagoner would have enough sense not to have EVER jumped on the Hawks wagon to start with.

What are you saying? I don't think anyone on this forum is a band wagoner. The "fans" that are saying they will root for a different team if we don't make a move is an example of a band wagoner. Like I said, I rather be a loser than a band wagoner.

Do you comprehende?

Edited by AHawks89

Then why did you?

Now I'm hoping we don't make a move so MVP23 and Hotlanta1981 will take their talents to soufbeach.

• Premium Member

Will I be angry if the Hawks don't make a trade? Of course I will be, but to think I will stop watching the Hawks and root for another team? Definitely not. I'm with you AHawks89; good riddance to those who choose not to follow Hawks basketball any longer.

• Like 1

What are you saying? I don't think anyone on this forum is a band wagoner.

This is truth. The people on this forum are the voice of true Hawks fans. While the majority of us are frustrated right now, it's all because we care about this team and hate to see failure.

(honestly, i'm only speaking for myself here)

Edited by Boss

Well I'm 22 hours away from being done with this team then..

[EDITED]. Wallace is shooting worse than Smith this season, take that into consideration.

Edited by Dolfan23
Please refrain from making personal insults and attacks directed at members

I hear ya! Im much like you Im a ATL Franchise Fan in all of our professional sports for life!......ONLY..... But I will pay alot less attention to the hawks if they dont do anything. You can believe that!

to me, this team is frustrating. i am(was?) always a hawks fan first then falcons and braves fans now i'm a falcons fan first, hawks and braves fan so

What are you saying? I don't think anyone on this forum is a band wagoner. The "fans" that are saying they will root for a different team if we don't make a move is an example of a band wagoner. Like I said, I rather be a loser than a band wagoner.

Do you comprehende?

I've made threats to root for other teams in the past. I've never stuck with that.

I don't think many here have that bandwagon mentality.... The thing is... This franchise has given fans enough reason to root for someone else. Sometimes fans have legit reasons to give the franchise they've supported the boot..

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Some people take fan hood to serious. If a trade isn't made, what does that say? It says they don't care, so why should the fans? Simply logic. Anybody that cares enough to join a message board and discuss the Hawks is a "true fan" and how dare anybody question their fan hood if they refuse to sit around and cheer on a team that doesn't care about them.