• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hinrich Production Prediction for Rest of Season

Superiorblogman

Predict Hinrich's Production for Rest of Season 2010-11  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

The orange piece is Kirk coming to us:

tetris.gif

Guy is a point guard who has been pushed out of position because he also has the ability to score. Chicago had a surplus of guards. Wiz were not trying to win. The need here is for a floor general, a distributer, a penetrator, and a guy who can occasionally hit the outside shot...

blink.gif

We should have made another move, but as far as our PG situation is concerned...? Are you kidding me?

We upgraded.

(...never ceases to amaze me how there is always someone who does not agree with the majority. No matter what the subject. We could be discussing Michael Jordan and someone would say that he was nothing but hype - and be dead serious. There is a guy who honestly believes that Shaq in his prime was not a good center. I'm sure that someone out there will say that we've had a better scorer in Atlanta than Dominique. lol)

And, Horford is playing out of position and is an all-star. If you can't see that it is quite possible that people like yourself are looking at this the wrong way why are you even on a basketball site? I was always told if you can play you can play and I still believe that. Hinrich does not look like he has "it" anymore to me.

That is because you haven't watched him play. You are just assuming he can't play. I have watched him play a lot this year and i know better. The best basketball the Wizards played this season was when Hinrich was starting at pg.

LOL @ comparing Horford to Hinrich. The offensive responsibilities of a pg are completely different from a shooting guard. There is no difference in Horford's offense whether he is playing the 4 or the 5. He still does the exact same things.

• Like 1

And, Horford is playing out of position and is an all-star. If you can't see that it is quite possible that people like yourself are looking at this the wrong way why are you even on a basketball site? I was always told if you can play you can play and I still believe that. Hinrich does not look like he has "it" anymore to me.

Hinrich was unhappy in Washington from day 1. I'm sure he feels a little better about being on a Playoff team.

I voted 15pts and 7asst. I also think he will get us 1.5stl and 3.5reb. It will be improvement all the way across the board. Bibby shot a better % from 3pt but Hinrich will knock down plenty of those wide open 3pts that Bibby had. His defense at the position could make a world of difference. We won't have to worry about the Earl Boykins and Shawn Livingston's of the world having career nights against us.

Nuff said.And dont forget about TJ Ford, Jameer Nelson, DJ Augustine, Raymond Felton, etc..................................................................................................

Hinrich was unhappy in Washington from day 1. I'm sure he feels a little better about being on a Playoff team.

Nuff said.And dont forget about TJ Ford, Jameer Nelson, DJ Augustine, Raymond Felton, etc..................................................................................................

So Hinrich does not play as well when he is unhappy but we get reports of how professional and serious minded he is? Quit making excuses for a 30 year old rich kid. Let's make some excuses for Teague if we wan't to build someone up, how about that?

Edited by Superiorblogman

So Hinrich does not play as well when he is unhappy but we get reports of how professional and serious minded he is? Quit making excuses for a 30 year old rich kid. Let's make some excuses for Teague if we wan't to build someone up, how about that?

Something tells me you're just a bundle of joy to be around.