• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atlanta Hawks at Warriors: The new guys, plus Rick Sund

AHawks89

That's good stuff right there!! I just hope it's not lip service.

I don't think it's lip service, at least I'm hoping! Kirk is a pretty smart guy, and has that dog inside of him. Can't wait to see him play. It may take a while for the chemistry to click, but when it does, I see good things happening.

• Premium Member

Wonder how long Teague will be starting... I really like the kid and I'm ecstatic that he's finally going to get some real burn. He DEFINITELY needs minutes....but seriously???

On a side note, don't know what LD is planning, but I really don't want to see Kirk at SG much...if at all.

• Like 1

Wonder how long Teague will be starting... I really like the kid and I'm ecstatic that he's finally going to get some real burn. He DEFINITELY needs minutes....but seriously???

On a side note, don't know what LD is planning, but I really don't want to see Kirk at SG much...if at all.

Teague won't be starting for too long, a few practices under Kirk's belt and he'll probably be starting Sunday.

Teague should be permanent starter. I am hoping he nails Kirk and Jamal to the bench. The best thing that can happen the rest of the season is that Teague becomes a legit starter with 15 pts and 7 assists and we flip Kirk Hinrich into 3 players splitting up his contract and truly getting better with depth.

Teague should be permanent starter. I am hoping he nails Kirk and Jamal to the bench. The best thing that can happen the rest of the season is that Teague becomes a legit starter with 15 pts and 7 assists and we flip Kirk Hinrich into 3 players splitting up his contract and truly getting better with depth.

Well yeah, but the reality of this actually happening is very slim. Wishful thinking at best. I have no problem giving Teague more minutes, and I think that might be the plan, but I expect Hinrich to get at least 30+ a game.

can you provide a link please?

A link to which? I'm assuming you meant my comment about Teague, but it should be common sense that once Hinrich gets familiar with the plays and players (a few days or so), he will be installed as the regular starting PG. If Teague couldn't wrestle the spot away from a rapidly-declining/pedestrian Bibby, what makes you think an upgrade in Hinrich will be backup to the current version of Teague full time?

Not me.

A link to which? I'm assuming you meant my comment about Teague, but it should be common sense that once Hinrich gets familiar with the plays and players (a few days or so), he will be installed as the regular starting PG. If Teague couldn't wrestle the spot away from a rapidly-declining/pedestrian Bibby, what makes you think an upgrade in Hinrich will be backup to the current version of Teague full time?

Not me.

no the interview of hilton

Armstrong is talking a good game. Hopefully he can be that gritty rebounder/enforcer that this team had SORELY missed. Athletically, he has a massive advantage over Collins and Zaza. He could develop into an asset.

x2 99P...I really hope he sees this as a real opportunity and does his best (and his best is worth something). He seems to have the size and athleticism to be a solid asset. To be honest though - outside of watching the highlight reel posted before, I haven't followed him much lately. Obviously for a 6-11, 235lb guy out of UCONN (only 4th year) with hops to be averaging around 2 and 2 for the Wizards one has to wonder.

But hey, sometimes guys get lost in the shuffle and need a fresh opportunity.

I don't think there has been a video interview and the TheTruth is most likely referring to the interview blurb that is linked in the 1st post of this thread.

Dolf is right on target.

I really, really hope Armstrong can surprise us because our bench bigs are flat out awful. I hope he can come in and take minutes away from a guy like Zaza/Collins.