• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atlanta Hawks at Warriors: The new guys, plus Rick Sund

AHawks89

Gotta love the way we've played defensively so far tonight playing close on their shooters and getting in the passing lanes and for the most part the ball movement has been excellent. I'm really happy to see Teague getting to play some decent minutes too and hope that continues to be the case from now on.

Gotta love the way we've played defensively so far tonight playing close on their shooters and getting in the passing lanes and for the most part the ball movement has been excellent. I'm really happy to see Teague getting to play some decent minutes too and hope that continues to be the case from now on.

Getting rid of Bibby and Mo automatically improves the defense.

I have no confidence in teague. He still looks scared and indecisive with the ball in his hands.

Teague outplaying Curry just as I predicted. lol! And some people wanted to trade Josh for Stephen. Must be outta yall damn minds. Like I said, Teague looks good when he's on the court with guys who can actually play. And props to Hinrich. Looks like we've got 2 pretty good pg's right now. Unbelievable!

• Like 1

Smith raining jumpers.

I think people might be underestimating just how much Bibby hurt this teams defense. I seriously doubt that Curry would be a non-factor if Bibby was playing.

GS hasn't scored under 85 points in over 2 months.

Edited by exodus

i didnt watch this game since im still dealing with the frustration of this team but was this game like the jazz game where we were hot from the perimeter? Or were we actually getting the ball in the paint

The team decided to play with energy and move the ball and of course we looked great when we did. Put the bench in, in the 4th and our 25 point lead feel dramatically, but it was still under control. When hinrich came in we looked like a completely different team.

I forgot to mention that our defense looked miles better with teague and hinrich keeping their guards in check. Our bench was still terrible outside of hinrich and Crawford. Crawford actually was playing with energy when hinrich was on the court with him and he actually passed the ball to Hinrich.

• Premium Member

I'm still sour Craw wasn't traded. The team built a 25 point lead only for he (and the rest of the bench of course) squander it playing no-D Hawks. Make no mistake, if we play like this at Portland, we gonna get blown out again. Mark my words.

The starters minus the duck, Hinrich and Powell maybe are the ones who played well. It was nice to see so many guys with 5+ assists. Now THAT'S team play! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Crawford might have been the worst Hawks player in the game. When Warriors made 10-0 run with Ellis scoring on Jamal at will I was asking myself why LD didn't bench him. I don't mind playing Crawford for 30 mins when his hot, but when he's clearly outplayed by his guy, coach should react.