• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

GETTIN READY FOR PORTLAND

QuantumHawkz

He was. He's also at fault for global warming, the revolution in Libya, and Charlie Sheen going off the deep end. If there's an ill to be found in the world, you can bet that Kirk Hinrich is probably at least partially at fault.

Hmm I thought GWB was supposed to be responsible for all of that?

Hmm I thought GWB was supposed to be responsible for all of that?

No. Dubya was just responsible for the quagmires in Afghanistan and Iraq. The global problems that Hinrich is responsible for go far, far beyond that.

And Al Gore invented the internet.

He isn't Sund and others are just trying to justify this lateral move. Teague is way better than Hinrich is defensively, Andre Miller had 20 and none came on Teague, it was all Jamal and Hinrich, nothing has changed man, it's all about shot making with LD and was with Woody also. I hope Teague gets traded this summer because he deserves better. Hinrich has been on the floor both times we blew big leads since he been here and it does not matter because he can score better nothing will ever be made of it.

So you thinks it's coincidence this team looks light years quicker on D and getting run outs galor all of a sudden causing the last 2 opponents looking like D-league teams on offense??

You don't think the combo of having 2 Pgs that can stay in front of their man and create pressure is some due to Hinrich's ability. I saw a play where Miller or Matthews...I forget who it was at the end of the shot clock trying to break down Hinrich going to the basket and failed miserably throwing up a prayer that wasn't answered and the Hawks had a easy run out. Put Bibby in there and i can almost guarantee a foul would have been made or he would have got blown by creating several openings. I like the prospects of having Hinrich/Teague running the point 60/40 or 70/30 if that's feasible. That was a pipe dream when Bibby was here to get Teague that kind of playing time. I like where this is going so far. :smile:

Edited by HawkFoLife
  • Like 1

it's true Kirk is still new to the offense which is why I don't understand why when the lead started dissolving Drew didn't put Teague back in. He earned every right to be on the floor when it mattered because his D was the reason we spread the lead throughout the 3rd. Especially when Hinrich had like 4 possessions of mistakes involving him. And that would have been such a confdence boost for him to see his Hard Work rewarded. The same cycle is starting to form for him tho, play hard then sit and watch the rest of the game. Same thing goes for Wilikns and Powell, they played great only not to tuch the floor second half. That's how you lose the momentum we have built when guys who are bustin their *ss start realizing whether I play well or not I'm still gonna ride the pine. It's no coincidence it was a close game after 1 quarter, the bench came in and got us the lead, Teague and the starters grew that lead, then in the 4th all the "Vets" were on the court when it went away. Hell they were probably tired from being on the court so dang long 2nd half

Edited by RedDawg#8