• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

GETTIN READY FOR PORTLAND

QuantumHawkz

• Premium Member

This is a big game for us. Not only is it on ESPN, but it's a good way to measure us as a playoff team going aginst another playoff team. If we bring the same energy on D like we did in Golden state ,then i see no reason why we can't win. GO HAWKZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

This is a big game for us. Not only is it on ESPN, but it's a good way to measure us as a playoff team going aginst another playoff team. If we bring the same energy on D like we did in Golden state ,then i see no reason why we can't win. GO HAWKZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer: lets get this win...GO HAWKS !

CAPTAIN KIRK IS GOING TO SAVE THE DAY ! ! !

If Josh keeps shooting these 3s tonight I may throw up. Seriously... how do you go from like less than 10 3pt attempts last year to 120+ already this year? SMH.

Edit: Nice to see Zaza coming out and looking agressive, though. He looks to be hitting the boards much harder thus far.

Edited by WakaFlocka

Good first period. Wish Crawford would let Hinrich run the point though.

Me too.

Even though he just got away with a travel, I like the way Josh Smith i's playing offensively. If he's going to take the jumpers though, he's got to hit them. However, he's attacking the basket and it looks like he's not really forcing jumpshots. We need to focus on defense going into the half.

It's remarkable that we've got a lead like this considering we're again on pace for 20 TO's. If we could just take care of the ball we'd really be blowing these guys out. Loving this level of intensity on defense though!!

Oh and Jamal Crawford with the block of the year on G Force in transition! ... that's with consideration that Jamal is an average at best defender and that block was sweet!

• Like 1

Is it just me, or has Joe turned into the 3rd best player on the team? 4th when Jamal is on. He doesnt even look like he wants to be the 1st option anymore. That might be a good thing though.

Good D, but Drew persisting in letting Craw play PG while Hinrich gets lost at SG is damn ridiculous.

Even Stevie Wonder can see this. JAMAL IS NOT A PG!!!!! HINRICH IS!!!!!!!

• Premium Member

Good D, but Drew persisting in letting Craw play PG while Hinrich gets lost at SG is damn ridiculous.

Damn ridiculous about 3-4 games from now... but for now, just a necessity b/c Hinrich just isn't yet acclimated.

I'm still waiting on Hinrich to turn into the "floor general" Sund talked about. Looks more to me like a SG, but hopefully I'm wrong.

I hear ya! He's been here 6 quarters already so he should have this offense down and know all of the strengths and weaknesses of his teammates.

• Like 3