• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

THE REAL ZAZA PACHULIA

QuantumHawkz

• Premium Member

20 MIN, 12 REB-6 OFF REB, 1 BLK and a whole lot of HUSTLE. Thats the real zaza i know. He was playing like the old " p-diddy" zaza. His offensive rebounding and his hustle is what makes him an asset to the team. GOOD JOB ZAZA ! , KEEP IT UP.

• Like 1

20 MIN, 12 REB-6 OFF REB, 1 BLK and a whole lot of HUSTLE. Thats the real zaza i know. He was playing like the old " p-diddy" zaza. His offensive rebounding and his hustle is what makes him an asset to the team. GOOD JOB ZAZA ! , KEEP IT UP.

:cant believe: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Gasp was that Zaza on steroids?! Holy Jupiter batman......I think Zaza is back. I like LD and his scare tactics......He George Bushed Zaza with his fearmongering tactics! lol This sh*t works. I have never seen the team look this focused before. I had to give the game ball to Zaza. He was a huge reason our starters got rest.

• Premium Member

Big props to Zaza for doing what he's paid millions to do. Zaza better get it through his large thick skull quick that he's not in ATL to sell mediocre food or to be a fashion model. This team will need effort like that every night to justify having him on the floor.

Now if our coach can get him to stop putting the ball on the floor before every offensive put back then maybe he'll be able to help on the offensive end as well.

Edited by NineOhTheRino
  • Like 1

The real Zaza is most likely the one you have seen on the regular do nothing this year. He has had 2 to 3 good games all year and has been in the regular rotation for the most part because of our lack on depth up front. He has really been a sad player for the last 2 years. He complains a lot for someone that does not produce also. I don't like Zaza's attitude or play. Hopefully he can get traded this offseason. I would much rather be using that almost $5 million next year on Dalembert, Tyson Chandler, or some other above average defensive minded C.

• Like 2

Big props to Zaza for doing what he's paid millions to do. Zaza better get it through his large thick skull quick that he's not in ATL to sell mediocre food or to be a fashion model. This team will need effort like that every night to justify having him on the floor.

Now if our coach can get him to stop putting the ball on the floor before every offensive put back then maybe he'll be able to help on the offensive end as well.

Yep and yep. This is what Big Head Zaza is getting paid to do and has all too often failed to deliver over the past several seasons. If he could bring energy and hustle like that every night, well then there would be no issues with Za in spite of his limitations. And yes, his handles are awful. I cringe every time he's got the ball in his hands, and absolutely shudder to see him attempt to ever dribble it.

• Premium Member

The real Zaza is most likely the one you have seen on the regular do nothing this year. He has had 2 to 3 good games all year and has been in the regular rotation for the most part because of our lack on depth up front. He has really been a sad player for the last 2 years. He complains a lot for someone that does not produce also. I don't like Zaza's attitude or play. Hopefully he can get traded this offseason. I would much rather be using that almost $5 million next year on Dalembert, Tyson Chandler, or some other above average defensive minded C.

Keep in mind he was our starting center 3 yrs a go. And out of all of those palyers you named NONE of them are known as a great OFF. rebounder. ZAZA is. And finding a good OFF. rebounder is rare. Kevin love leads the NBA in OFF.rebounding with 4.7 in 36 MIN, ZAZA had 6 in 20 MIN.

:cant believe: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Gasp was that Zaza on steroids?! Holy Jupiter batman......I think Zaza is back. I like LD and his scare tactics......He George Bushed Zaza with his fearmongering tactics! lol This sh*t works. I have never seen the team look this focused before. I had to give the game ball to Zaza. He was a huge reason our starters got rest.

Good game by ZaZa.

I hope we get that effort more consistently from him........espspecially vs. bigger frontlines when he normally dissapears.

Keep in mind he was our starting center 3 yrs a go. And out of all of those palyers you named NONE of them are known as a great OFF. rebounder. ZAZA is. And finding a good OFF. rebounder is rare. Kevin love leads the NBA in OFF.rebounding with 4.7 in 36 MIN, ZAZA had 6 in 20 MIN.

Zaza was a starting C on a losing, lottery team. Dalembert and Chandler have been starting C's on playoff teams. I understand the one aspect you point out but Chandler and Dalembert are clear overall upgrades over Zaza. They are just 2 of the many big men that I would rather be spending the near $5 million that we will spend on Zaza next year on instead.

Glen Davis

Kendrick Perkins

Troy Murphy

Kurt Thomas

Tyson Chandler

Kenyon Martin

Chris Wilicox

Chuck Hayes

Jeff Foster

Josh McRoberts

Craig Smith

Deandre Jordan

Erick Dampier

Kris Humphries

Nick Collison

Nenad Krstic

Spencer Hawes

Greg Oden

Dalembert

Carl Landry

Reggie Evans

Alexis Ajinca

Fesenko

All these guys could be free agents this summer and we are stuck paying Zaza almost $5 million a year to do nothing 90% of the time. I'd rather have any of the above. We could improve if the ASG would go over luxury or we ditched Zaza and Marvin.

• Premium Member

Dalembert and Chandler need new agents if all they're going to command next season is $5 mil.

And that list... Wilcox? Really?

Superior, you're good for a laugh.

Btw, did we already know you under some other username... just curious...?

• Like 1