• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Bulls 8:00 pm ET

Marvin24Williams

• Premium Member

Everyone wondering why the Hawks aren't as good as last year and the main culprits are without a shadow of a doubt Joe Johnson and Jamal Crawford. Joe Johnson outside of his January has been catastrophic. No exaggeration there, just look at his splits. Jamal hasn't been much better.

• Like 1

Everyone wondering why the Hawks aren't as good as last year and the main culprits are without a shadow of a doubt Joe Johnson and Jamal Crawford. Joe Johnson outside of his January has been catastrophic. No exaggeration there, just look at his splits. Jamal hasn't been much better.

Yep when you rely too much on shooting as a player, that's what happens. Joe with a lovely 0 for 4 start.....

It's almost like he has a nagging injury that is really bothering his shot, players usually do not drop off so much in one year. Jamal does not need to be playing with the starters I dont think. He messes up the flow of the game cause he has to have the ball in his hands to create. He needs to play with the second unit almost exclusively that way he is clearly the best scoring option on the floor.

I haven't watched a lick of the game...mainly because I already know how the story will end when the playoffs roll around. Plus, their recent shallackings haven't inspired much interest to watch more of the same...

I just have one question and one question only about the game: WTF happened to our offense since the All Star Break?

Al Horford once again disappears in the second half. Hinrich has brought the losing lifestyle that he had in Washington to the Hawks. I wish we could get our refund back from that trade. Floor general my a$$, he dribbles the ball in the corner and turnover city happens. Larry Drew still doesn't get the point when it comes to playing your bench (Powell/Armstrong). What a lateral move from Rick Sund. How can a draft be weak when your bench is trash..?

Let's just say it was disappearance act in the second half from entire team including coach. Well JJ woke up when it was already double digit deficit.

As someone already wrote - kudos to Kirk and Damien for playing with heart.

Al Horford once again disappears in the second half. Hinrich has brought the losing lifestyle that he had in Washington to the Hawks. I wish we could get our refund back from that trade. Floor general my a$$, he dribbles the ball in the corner and turnover city happens. Larry Drew still doesn't get the point when it comes to playing your bench (Powell/Armstrong). What a lateral move from Rick Sund. How can a draft be weak when your bench is trash..?

Huh? Hinrich spent half a season in Washington, but before that he was a part of 5 playoff teams in his 7 years in Chicago. He was a part of the basketball renaissance in Chicago that brought that Bulls team back from the abyss and made them relevant again.

• Like 1