• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

josh Powell's arrest

APE

• Premium Member

Welcome to the douchebag club Josh Powell. Can we have some good news about this team please?

Douchebag generally implies no malicious intent and no harm actually done. Dude blocked an ambulance. He isn't a douche. He's an a-hole.

Edited by niremetal

Douchebag generally implies no malicious intent and no harm actually done. Dude blocked an ambulance. He isn't a douche. He's an a-hole.

If you, your kid, or your wife were in that ambulance and time was of the essence to save a life you would have a different outlook on who was being the douchebag.

Hmmmm...sounds a bit odd to me. Was their actually an ambulance there on an emergency call with the flashers and siren going?

More likely he was just running late and tried to go around traffic...then got in an argument with an off-duty cop.

Agreed.

Police Officer: Can't turn that way traffic is too heavy. Need you to go through another way.

Josh Powell: I'm late for work. I need to get through now.

Police Officer: Nothing I can do about it. Go straight now and clear the lane.

Josh Powell: Do you have any CLUE who i AM!!?!? I'm JOSH.. powell. The famous basketball player on the Hawks! I'm pretty smooth on the court.

Man in background: Did he just try to make it sound like he was Smoove? Hey wait.. isn't he Josh Powell!?

Elderly Man in background: He did.. HAHAHAHA, thats what he did... HAHAHAHA...

Josh Powell: No I didn't. I'm Josh Powell but I'm starting tonight cause my good friend Horford is injured. If I don't show up coach Drew is going to do something crazy like start Teague!!! I need to get to work so I can channel me some inner Kobe and score 30 points.

Elderly Man in background: HAHAHAHA he.. ... . HAHAH thinks he can.. .. score.. . 30...

Man in background: Hey gramps are you ok? You're turning white!

Police Officer: Oh no! I think he's having a medical emergency! (calls for an ambulance)

• Like 3