• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks play tonight VS 76ers.

Gray Mule

So much bad stuff has gone on of late, don't forget that Atlanta

plays (Hopefully, they do) tonight. Desperate for a victory.

Can someone, any one, awaken this group from their apparent permanent slumber?

:spiteful:

lol i didnt even know we had a game tonite

We don't have a basketball game tonight. What we have is 12 worthless, lazy hacks and their zombie coach showing up in someone else's arena in order to get shellacked by a real NBA team.

yeah... I'm not all that enthused about tonight, especially after actually paying $ to see that shellacking last night live in-person...

I can certainly see your point since you were at the game last night Devon...but you did get to see one of Rose's best halves ever :stirthepot:

Personally I'm VERY interested in tonight's game. I want to see if this team can pull it'self together and make the game competitve again this quickly. Of course the coaches and players will spout the party line to the press, but you gotta igure there were a lot of conversations between the end of the game last night and the beginning of this one.

My guess is that we come out with early energy and who knows - if the guys shoot well we might just get a win!

for all you ignorant hawk fans that said kirk hasnt been an improvement over bibby and hasnt been shooting as well as bibby. well bob just said hinrich is shooting 47% from 3 since hes been a hawks and obviously better defense, DIVING for balls twice in the 1st quarter. so stfu

• Like 2

We're gettin the good Josh Smith tonight. Finally taking it to the rack. Only a 7 man rotation so far. Wtf? Gonna wear them out. Guess LD couldnt use Teague or Damiens's defense tonight..

Edited by terrell

Marvin making an appearance.

Hinrich looks a lot better when he actually touches the ball.

Can't say the same about Joe and Horf tonight.

And yep, amazing what having a real PG playing with the ball in his hands can do as opposed to Drew using his as more of an off-guard.