• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

With Joe Out.....

Diesel

Does Teague get to start?

I would think so? I say we get our minime backcourt a shot here. Cleveland will counter with Baron and Sssions. This team won't lay down. Hickson, Jamison will give our guys a time.

Nope. Prolly get some garbage min. LD hates Teague.

• Premium Member

How much time you think Kobe would miss with a jammed thumb? Hell, come to think of it, I've played with a jammed thumb myself. lol. Joe is a soft, overpaid jump shooter, who's afraid to take it to the hoop. He prolly faking anyway, so he'll have another excuse for shootin bricks. lol. And btw, it's easy to stay off the injured list when you're always AVOIDING the contact.

Wow, I just don't know what to say.....

I do. JJ came back just 2 weeks after elbow surgery. Question his game, fine. His conditioning and willingness to play through injury? Ridiculous.

• Like 1

How much time you think Kobe would miss with a jammed thumb? Hell, come to think of it, I've played with a jammed thumb myself. lol. Joe is a soft, overpaid jump shooter, who's afraid to take it to the hoop. He prolly faking anyway, so he'll have another excuse for shootin bricks. lol. And btw, it's easy to stay off the injured list when you're always AVOIDING the contact.

Joe played thru an elbow injury then returned in two weeks which was waaaaay early...calling him overpaid we all know that,calling him soft and faking is just plain ole assinine.

Joe played thru an elbow injury then returned in two weeks which was waaaaay early...calling him overpaid we all know that,calling him soft and faking is just plain ole assinine.

The faking part was a joke, but Joe is as soft as Charmin. Hates contact. Call it what you want. And coming back early means nothing if you're playin like shitt. Better of waiting until your elbow is fully healed if you're a jumpshooter. Edited by terrell

lol so you reply by negging the people who gave you negatives on that stupid post that you made. :sarcastichand:

Imma get mines.

lol so you reply by negging the people who gave you negatives on that stupid post that you made. :sarcastichand:

Also, what was stupid about what I said? Elaborate please and i'll be happy to rebuttal.

• Like 1

This blind HATRED, for Josh Smith is really getting out of hand.

No hatred, not even a knock really. I mean no one has a problem with Craw on the bench and he is definatley one of our top 4 players if not higher. The bench isn't a bad thing and the reason I said that about Smoove is because he is a tweener forward who isn't ideal at either spot and no matter what there will be positives and negatives with him at Sf and Pf. But, with him coming of the bench you are able to give him a defined role based on what the team needs that night

. In my opinion tweeners like Smoove and Craw succeed off the bench because a strong bench is versatile. Elite teams don't have square pegs fit into round holes as starters. Starters should know exactly what their role is everynight. Smoove does not either know or accept his role. Like somebody said,he could be just like Lamar Odom. I feel like when the Lakers realized Odom was better off the bench and a guy like Ariza was better as a starter, that's when they took off. Smoove is not going to be Garnett, Bosh,or even Griffin. He would still be a star on the bench, but our team would definitely have more clarity

Teague.

Joe

Marvin

Horford

Collins

Bench: Smoove, Jamal, Hinrich and Zaza........ This will balance our team similar to Spurs and Lakers......

That's a lineup with clear roles with the starters and versatility off the bench, including Wilikins to that.

Teague is your pg, you know he will facilitate, set the pace, and play defense.

Joe becomes the clear option 1 on the outside, Al becomes the option 1 on the inside, the focus would be entirely on trying to get one of them going to start the game.

Marvin and Collin are ur defenders, screen setters, etc. You aren't worried about them getting touches, you just want Marv to hit the open shots/drive the ball when Joe and Al are covered and Collins to box out and crash th

boards on both ends. That starting lineup would see the FT line more often as well with two less players likely to shoot a J at the end of the clock than drive

sometimes having 5 scorers on the court is a bad

thing, like with us when if 1 isn't gettin the ball that

player tends to not be mentally in the game. There is only one ball so everyone can't shoot at the same time. Hinrich would be lethal off the bench, Craw would have less attention focused on him with Kirk and Smoove on the court with him. That bench would be able to maintain leads, or even build on them.

Edited by RedDawg#8

Teague.

Joe

Marvin

Horford

Collins

Bench: Smoove, Jamal, Hinrich and Zaza........ This will balance our team similar to Spurs and Lakers......

thats one heck of tanking lineup there.

Why would we be starting Teague other than the fact that we are young ? Starting Collins,Teague ,and Marvin is a recipe for disaster and would only magnify the issues that Joe and Al already have .

I do. JJ came back just 2 weeks after elbow surgery. Question his game, fine. His conditioning and willingness to play through injury? Ridiculous.

AJC:

"Kirk Hinrich sprained his right thumb against Philadelphia BUT KEPT PLAYING, while Johnson's knocked him out of the game". lol. Soft as Charmin.

Pay me 20 mill a year to dribble a lot,shoot a lot, and avoid all contact, and I'd play with 4 fingers, and a half a thumb. lol

Because all sprains, breaks, fractures, tears, ruptures, contusions, etc etc etc are the same. There's simply no existing medical field or professionals with multimillion dollar diagnostic training or machines to help determine the extent or develop a grading system to distinguish the severity of different afflictions to the human body.

Me: hey doc I have a headache

Doc: I had a patient with a headache before, know what it was?

Me: no.

Doc: brain tumor, you have cancer

Me: .....

Doc: your copay will be 150, please.

• Like 1