Hawks vs. Cavs

CODHAWKSFAN

No Joe, no problem. And LD takes out Teague when he's playin well but leaves Jamal in to kepp chuckin. Wow!

How many falls does Marvin avg per game? lol. He's actually playing better without you know who. Team is too. More ball movenent.

• Like 1

No Joe, no problem. And LD takes out Teague when he's playin well but leaves Jamal in to kepp chuckin. Wow!

How many falls does Marvin avg per game? lol. He's actually playing better without you know who. Team is too. More ball movenent.

Against the Cavs, no team should have problems...

Edited by CWebb
  • Like 1

Josh played well you can really see him at least trying to make more plays around the basket and thats all I ask .

Marvin was aggressive and didnt settle for jumpshots too . He got in there and threw that weight around ...props

All around good game as we took control and never gave it back. Lets see if we can build on a nice weekend and carry it over into the first of the month.

• Premium Member

Still don't know why Drew is so in love with Crawford!! Dude is a straight up chucker! Teague still could only get 21 minutes compared to Crawford's 33! And had Joe played it would have been a DNP coach's decision. This is something I'll never understand about LD.

• Like 1

Marvin found out before the game that Coco Puffs were going out of production, Marvin decided to take out his wrath on the Cavs.

Don't joke like that, I almost had a heart attack checking to make sure Coco Puffs are still in business. I'm just coo-coo for that stuff.

Don't joke like that, I almost had a heart attack checking to make sure Coco Puffs are still in business. I'm just coo-coo for that stuff.

Same here, I was about to check myself once I finished reading the thread.

I can't get excited about Marvin. Doesn't he do this for at least one game every time Joe sits out some games?

Edited by BossTweed