• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bibby has Hinrich ankles in his GYM BAG!

willthepureshooter

Lmao! Wow! This Hinrich guy is terrible! Bibby has blown past Hinrich consistently. He just blew past him for a reverse layup! This is too funny right now... Bibby runs like he's being controlled by a puppet master. Look at the kneeessss!

Bibby didnt blow by anyone those are teh exact same moves he tried while here and he always got by his man but was never quick enough to get past the opponents bigs help defense and that is something that we just dont have .

Is it weird that I knew who started this topic before I even opened it?

That being said, I look forward to Hinrich being, at the very least, a step up defensively from Bibby (then again, it's not like Bibby set the bar high or anything).

Is it weird that I knew who started this topic before I even opened it?

That being said, I look forward to Hinrich being, at the very least, a step up defensively from Bibby (then again, it's not like Bibby set the bar high or anything).

That means you're stalking me my friend..... very redundant and stupid comment.. ::notes::

Lmao! Wow! This Hinrich guy is terrible! Bibby has blown past Hinrich consistently. He just blew past him for a reverse layup! This is too funny right now... Bibby runs like he's being controlled by a puppet master. Look at the kneeessss!

Come on man, I know he blew by him a couple times, but if you were guarding Bibby you wouldn't be expecting the drive either. Who cares? let it go.

I was laughed at when I said I wasn't impressed with Hinrich's defense right after the trade was made.

Hinrich is marginally better than Bibby, but wasn't worth all we gave up for him. It was a trade that did

nothing and made no difference. When we got to see Bibby vs Hinrich one on one, we saw in

front of our own eyes how mediocre Hinrich really is. Bibby also uses his "smarts" a lot better than

Hinrich.

Looking back....this was a trade that never should have been made.

• Like 3

I was laughed at when I said I wasn't impressed with Hinrich's defense right after the trade was made.

Hinrich is marginally better than Bibby, but wasn't worth all we gave up for him. It was a trade that did

nothing and made no difference. When we got to see Bibby vs Hinrich one on one, we saw in

front of our own eyes how mediocre Hinrich really is. Bibby also uses his "smarts" a lot better than

Hinrich.

Looking back....this was a trade that never should have been made.

For some odd reason they're refusing to see the actual truth. Lol. If everyone was so right about Hinrich then he wouldn't be tossed around this league. The guy is mediocre, clumsy, and overpaid. He falls more than he scores every night. Haha!

For some odd reason they're refusing to see the actual truth. Lol. If everyone was so right about Hinrich then he wouldn't be tossed around this league. The guy is mediocre, clumsy, and overpaid. He falls more than he scores every night. Haha!

Yea Hinrich's really been tossed around the league considering he spent seven years in Chicago (where he was productive). He was then traded from a rebuilding team in order to get a young player and a pick. At least know what you're talking about before you spew out hate.

And btw, I don't think anybody was expecting him to be a cure-all for the Hawks. But he is an upgrade over Bibby.

Yea Hinrich's really been tossed around the league considering he spent seven years in Chicago (where he was productive). He was then traded from a rebuilding team in order to get a young player and a pick. At least know what you're talking about before you spew out hate.

And btw, I don't think anybody was expecting him to be a cure-all for the Hawks. But he is an upgrade over Bibby.

He was with them for 7 years..? I didn't even notice.. lol! Bibby was a better scorer than Hinrich so you're spewing the half-truth. When you make a trade by giving away a ton of assets you have to get someone that can come in and make a huge impact. Wake me up when Hinrich finally shows up to play. The $8 million dollar man that y'all love.. How cute! Lol

I will say this about Kirkland, he at least has the reputation of a defender. I can't tell you how many "charges" I've seen him take that were clear blocking fouls. Sure he's been foul prone overall but in key situations where it's a 50/50 call his rep will give him the benefit of the doubt.

• Like 1

He was with them for 7 years..? I didn't even notice.. lol! Bibby was a better scorer than Hinrich so you're spewing the half-truth. When you make a trade by giving away a ton of assets you have to get someone that can come in and make a huge impact. Wake me up when Hinrich finally shows up to play. The $8 million dollar man that y'all love.. How cute! Lol

He was on a Bulls team who was still emerging from the post-Jordan era, and only recently have they become relevant again. So fine people like yourself who don't watch/follow basketball probably wouldn't notice. And Bibby was a better scorer than Hinrich? No kidding. Bibby was always a better offensive player than Hinrich.

The thing is, Bibby was always about offense, and now that he's gotten older his defense is even more of a glaring issue. Where as Hinrich is a more complete player at this point in his career (another thing you wouldn't notice when you're only looking at the stat sheet).

But hey, at least you did watch one game where Hinrich played 17 minute in an essentially meaningless game.

p.s. At what point in the other post did I say Hinrich was a better scorer than Bibby? (where you said I was spewing half-truth)

He was on a Bulls team who was still emerging from the post-Jordan era, and only recently have they become relevant again. So fine people like yourself who don't watch/follow basketball probably wouldn't notice. And Bibby was a better scorer than Hinrich? No kidding. Bibby was always a better offensive player than Hinrich.

The thing is, Bibby was always about offense, and now that he's gotten older his defense is even more of a glaring issue. Where as Hinrich is a more complete player at this point in his career (another thing you wouldn't notice when you're only looking at the stat sheet).

But hey, at least you did watch one game where Hinrich played 17 minute in an essentially meaningless game.

p.s. At what point in the other post did I say Hinrich was a better scorer than Bibby? (where you said I was spewing half-truth)

Well, I did play basketball my friend, and I was pretty damn good at it. I'm just giving you my honest opinion of that guy. If you don't like it then oh well. The games lost and the points scored set a crystal clear image of the trade. People can ignore it all they want but its true. I'm not here to clash with anyone at all. Lol. Its only the internet man.

Well, I did play basketball my friend, and I was pretty damn good at it. I'm just giving you my honest opinion of that guy. If you don't like it then oh well. The games lost and the points scored set a crystal clear image of the trade. People can ignore it all they want but its true. I'm not here to clash with anyone at all. Lol. Its only the internet man.

It's kind of like you don't even read what I write. I never said you didn't play basketball...

And for sure, I'm not looking to clash either. Just wanted to point out how I saw the situation. Nothing wrong with differing opinions.

• Premium Member

Bump, eh?

Nelson scored 13 of his 20 3rd quarter points in the 4:30 that Hinrich was on the bench and Jamal was guarding Nelson.

• Like 1