• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Start Jamal over Joe in the first round?

NineOhTheRino

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

Joe has not looked good since he sprained that thumb. Why not go with Jamal vs the Magic then ease Joe back into the starting lineup vs the Bulls?

Edited by NineOhTheRino

Where's the option for "Is this a serious question?"

Yeah, seriously. If I hear anymore of this BS about Joe being injured going into this playoffs, i'm going to scream. I heard it enough last season, that was the excuse we all heard. Now it's a damn thumb. Cmon now. I'm really getting sick of this. Correct me if i'm wrong, but Kobe played an entire season and then some with a finger brace on. Fingers are more crucial to playing than a thumb.

• Premium Member

We witnessed how limited Joe was in last year's playoffs due to the shoulder injury. Why put Joe and us fans through that drama again? Joe's lack of offense would offset anything he adds on defense. Rather than burden Joe with having to carry the team this year let a guy we all know is capable of going for 30 handle the load. It's not about disrespecting Joe; It's about giving the best lineup possible the bulk of the minutes. I'll admit it does sound ridiculous but it's just as ridiculous to expect Joe to be anything other than mediocre given what we've seen for the past few weeks.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

I voted Joe at 80% is better simply because Jamal plays better off the bench. Jamal is/should be the leader off the bench, and to mess with that chemistry (or lack there of) would be a horrible idea in the playoffs.

1) Joe can at least recognize to pass the ball from time to time making him a better facilitator in the starting lineup, it's not just about scoring, people.

2) JRich will effectively post up Jamal on defense early and often and there's already two guys that other Hawks will be helping.