• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game 3: Orlando @ Atlanta (4/22/11)

Hawked

• Premium Member

"Yes...may I have a #0 combo with a side order of fries please"

Edited by NineOhTheRino

Teke bring it back! BRING BACK THE AWESOME GAME THREADS!

Seriously though, we need a spark on this board and you're the one who can do it.

if the Hawks inspire me I will indeed inspire the Squawk

The Hawks have shown me they can win this series. Wil they capitolize on a Puncher's Chance?

It's all on Al IMO

BTW Hawked this is a "game thread"

http://www.hawksquawk.net/community/index.php/topic/308370-1st-round-playoffs-game-5-atlanta-vs-boston/page__p__308370__hl__%2Bgame+%2B7+%2Bboston__fromsearch__1#entry308370

Sorry, I will never make one again

It's not that you should never make one again Hawked - but lets face it - we are talking about one of the Biggest games of the year (and you have twenty five posts...personally, I have eight thousand eight hundred and forty five posts). I can certainly understand your excitement - but when you do that (that early) it makes little sense.

Now let's take this as an example...I posted a game thread on a regular season game that meant little (and I seldom post game threads - even with 8845 posts) - but I knew there were certain interests. I'm not good with pictures but I at least added some "bolds" and a decent active emicon and some discussion.

http://www.hawksquaw...wks-at-wizards/

These are the things we expect at the least. :kickcan:

SO...I would say that there is no reason to lambast Hawked too much for his early post...but also there is no reason that we can't have a better one for this game. This is a VERY important game. Hawked initial post should be disregarded and a new game thread should be begun :rolleyes: JMHO....no offense Hawked.

Edited by DJlaysitup

It's not that you should never make one again Hawked - but lets face it - we are talking about one of the Biggest games of the year (and you have twenty five posts...personally, I have eight thousand eight hundred and forty five posts). I can certainly understand your excitement - but when you do that (that early) it makes little sense.

Now let's take this as an example...I posted a game thread on a regular season game that meant little (and I seldom post game threads - even with 8845 posts) - but I knew there were certain interests. I'm not good with pictures but I at least added some "bolds" and a decent active emicon and some discussion.

http://www.hawksquaw...wks-at-wizards/

These are the things we expect at the least. :kickcan:

SO...I would say that there is no reason to lambast Hawked too much for his early post...but also there is no reason that we can't have a better one for this game. This is a VERY important game. Hawked initial post should be disregarded and a new game thread should be begun :rolleyes: JMHO....no offense Hawked.

Well there wasn´t a game thread for Game 1, and the game was going to start in 2 hours so I tought why not, but i understand, put your cool pics and stuff :)

I dont want to steal someones job :D

Come on guys, predictions?

I say magic wins 108-51.

Problem?

No problem :) Its only your opinion.

• Moderators

Well there wasn´t a game thread for Game 1, and the game was going to start in 2 hours so I tought why not, but i understand, put your cool pics and stuff :)

I dont want to steal someones job :D

No problem :) Its only your opinion.

I like the enthusiasm!! That old celtics thread was timeless. I attempted one once but it is amazingly time consuming. As for the other dude get prepared. The Hawks finally have a clue. They aren't scared of the Magic because the Magic are banking on too many average guys to bring them home and they are soft. Softer than the Hawks.

• Like 1

I like the enthusiasm!! That old celtics thread was timeless. I attempted one once but it is amazingly time consuming. As for the other dude get prepared. The Hawks finally have a clue. They aren't scared of the Magic because the Magic are banking on too many average guys to bring them home and they are soft. Softer than the Hawks.

Opinions aren´t facts. Magic fans don´t like to look at the stats and all the says is that the Magic are going to beat us.

Before the series began i was thinking that, oh no , this is the Magic and we will lose again , but now i am feeling confident.

I dont want to steal someones job :D...

Well Hawked...if you bothered to click the link you would have noticed (as I stated in my post) ..that there were no cool pics in that example. :derisive:

But I do appreciate your blind arrogance...that's what we need more of from your avatar (Smoove).:beer:

I have no problem with anyone creating threads that aren't filled with bandwidth hogging photos and honestly I prefer that since every time the thread gets refreshed or clicked on it has to load all of those photos again and it is hard on our server when there is a game going on and lots of people are viewing the thread at the same time. If anything there should be a preview game thread that cannot be posted in after the initial post with all of the pictures and what not are created and then a regular game thread for posting in.

Bottom line though don't be so hard on the new guy, especially when you ONLY have 8,848 posts newbie :alcoholic:

• Like 1

Well Hawked...if you bothered to click the link you would have noticed (as I stated in my post) ..that there were no cool pics in that example. :derisive:

But I do appreciate your blind arrogance...that's what we need more of from your avatar (Smoove).:beer:

i did watch your link and it is my bad that i created the thread so early, put i really don´t like posting some random pictues of girls and the people of orlando ( someone showed me the thread of boston game 5 )

• Like 2

Whatever on the thread I was just kidding around

Hopefully the Hawks come out fired up and ready to play. I can tell you for a fact game 3 against the Celtics a few years back was the best experience I've had at a sporting event.

The Hawks hadn't been to the playoffs in forever and I liken that this situation where Orlando has straight up beat the Hawks down in the playoffs before.

The home crowd will sense the Hawks have a chance so I bet that place will be going nuts, especially with a white out on that was an oustanding idea by the Hawks management.

So is this seriously our game thread for game 3 of the PLAYOFFS!!! Come on people, this is probably the most critical game in the series and this is our game thread!!!! I've seen better game threads for other teams' preseason games.

Can we atleast edit the original post with this:

Atlanta-Hawks-Logo.gif

RISE UP!!!

Edited by Supporter
  • Like 1