• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What they think, what we think..

Diesel

Probably MVP23 just reading his posting style.

• Like 1

+1 Hawks2011.

BoyOhBoyzieee... did you happen to see the robbery down in Orlando the other night? I think there were a few guys in stripped shirts letting the boys in blue get away with murder also!

Let me set you stupid fan-boys straight. The Atlanta Hawks are a better team all around. The Orlando Magic have Dwight. You get superstar calls. Dwight is allowed to elbow people in the face and get away with it. We are used to that, which is why we rotate 3 centers to guard this complete thuggery.

Kirk Hinrich has completely shut DOWN your boy Jameer Nelson, and before you get your panties in a bunch, he went off in the 3rd quarter during game 1 while Jamal was guarding him.

Joe Johnson is better than any guard on your team. He has the ability to draw the double team and break defenses down.

Josh Smith has completely shut your bum *ss Turk down. This guy is a *****ing joke. He cannot buy a shot if it cost 50 cents and some pocket lent.

Al Horford is developing in to a major piece to our puzzle, the guy can play down low, or stretch your defense out for 20-ft jumpers.

Jamal, again, is better than any guard on your team. Dude has you eating out of the palms of his hands. Breaking your *****ing ankles, busting 3's in your face.

Oh......should I mention big daddy Jason Collins? You know? The guy who has aggravated that arthritis in Dwights shoulder?

laughing.gif

Get out of here with your fan boy bull****. The fact is that the Hawks are a better team, all around. You got Gilbert Arenas, who has the knees of an 80 year old. J-Rich, who can't buy a *****ing bucket, Mr. "I'm a poor mans Wince Cartah and true Orlando Fans hate me". JJ Red d*ck, a poor mans Kyle Korver. Ryan "Snoggle Master" Anderson. Hedo "I used to be clutch but can't hit **** when hands are in my face" Turk. Brandon "Turnover/No-Role" Bass. PSSSHHHHH. It's too easy. It really is. Only reason that you guys have a chance in this series because you get the calls. Simple as that. Game 2 was handed to you by the refs. Weaksauce. Get ready for a beating Tomm night.

2zzkhg1.jpg

LMFAO!!!!!

• Like 1

This is an odd situation.

I do not condone Squawkers going onto other boards and poking fun at other teams. However, it is interesting to see that the Magic posters get so riled up about a Hawks poster on their board that they start to throw out "where were you before"??? Well Magic fans, the simple fact is you don't have Magic fans outside of Orlando. Those that cheer for the Magic in Atlanta are Dwight fans, not Magic fans. So at least our fans go worldwide(really southwide). So neener-neener Hawks rule!

Of course I see the obvious logical hiccup in what I am saying, which is why I say this is an odd situation.

Boy, they sure do have some characters over there. A bunch of gif posters. Glad we have a better community over here. Really hope we win this series and shut these fanboys up.

Wow are you really THAT stupid?

Hawk fans goes onto a magic forum, troll, and you speak badly about the magic community?

Just wow.

• Moderators

Hawk fans goes onto a magic forum, troll, and you speak badly about the magic community?

Just wow.

I'm not a mod but don't attack the posters. Boss's comments was pretty tame I don't see where that would be stupid? They do use a lot of gifs over there.

I was surprised how riled up and defensive they are. Maybe we're the same here but i feel like we're much more critical of the Hawks. They act like they have an elite team but they have been stumbling badly this year. They seem to forget that we've beaten them 4 out of 6 so far this year and just want to talk about last years playoffs.

Just wow.

Calm down boy. I came over in defense of MVP, they flamed him when he posted a legitimate post looking for a debate. Their community sucks and their idea for a debate is posting a barrage of gifs. These guys had it coming, pretty much left them speechless.

Calm down boy. I came over in defense of MVP, they flamed him when he posted a legitimate post looking for a debate. Their community sucks and their idea for a debate is posting a barrage of gifs. These guys had it coming, pretty much left them speechless.

I'm sure you'd also like to have a nice, long debate when the guy's first post is saying how s*** all of your players are.

Maybe we're the same here but i feel like we're much more critical of the Hawks. They act like they have an elite team but they have been stumbling badly this year. .

Funny. You say that you are more critical of your team even though I have not seen one person say anything about this team's BIG weaknesses.

I'm talking about things like:

Your offense is basically contested iso jumpshots.

Game 1 was won because of incredible shooting by the Hawks.

Just because you shot bad FG%'s in game 2, doesn't mean you had an off night. With this offense, it is only a sample of what your %'s will consist of, especially against a good defensive team like the magic who made some good adjustments.

The fact that in game 2, you had three lucky last second heaves, a horribly random tip in and you still lost to a team who was unable to hit OPEN jumpshots caused by slump.

See? Now THAT'S being critical. Please imagine those things being said by a Hawks fan because I know you'll just want to brush off the things I have just said because "I'm a magic fan and I have no idea what I'm talking about".

In the magic forum, we haven't got many things to be critical about. When we were panicking after game 1, we had a thread to find out why the Magic was doing poorly and why they lost. We resolved the issues, calmed down and realised that we haven't got much to worry about.

It was proved in game 2 that the Hawks CAN'T shoot lights out every day (even though it looked like it was going to continue in the first quarter), and that the magic CAN win even being on the slump that they are on.

Of course what I wrote is just useless. Being the "critical" fans that you are you will ignore what I have stated and probably call me a troll.

Funny. You say that you are more critical of your team even though I have not seen one person say anything about this team's BIG weaknesses.

You lost me there. Please feel free to go back and read 90% of the threads on this board over the past 9+ years. This fan base is perhaps more critical of it's team than any fans in basketball are and if you spent any amount of time here you wouldn't have even considered writing something like you did above.

For the record we are all aware of the teams big weaknesses.

It was proved in game 2 that the Hawks CAN'T shoot lights out every day (even though it looked like it was going to continue in the first quarter), and that the magic CAN win even being on the slump that they are on because they'll have the benefit of shooting twice as many FT's as the Hawks and SIGNIFICANTLY above their season average in FT attempts per game.

Finished that for you.

I'm sure you'd also like to have a nice, long debate when the guy's first post is saying how s*** all of your players are.

It is what it is. MVP got bashed for trying to debate, so I come in and help a fellow Squawker, and left them speechless. Never before I have seen so many gifs in one thread before. I'm guessing that community consists of a bunch of kids under 17.

It is what it is. MVP got bashed for trying to debate, so I come in and help a fellow Squawker, and left them speechless. Never before I have seen so many gifs in one thread before. I'm guessing that community consists of a bunch of kids under 17.

And what you did was very, very mature.

Ok let's start a debate.

I'm enjoying this "rivalry" but gosh this Hawks team is terrible isn't it? Two all stars and still such a horrible team.

I think the Magic are so much better and it's not even close.

Amirite?

Ok let's start a debate.

I'm enjoying this "rivalry" but gosh this Hawks team is terrible isn't it? Two all stars and still such a horrible team.

Amirite?

Of course i'm gonna go over there and offend and insult their players. It's in my nature as a true Hawks fan to do so when I read such bullsh*t. For some reason you are defending the Magic and their community for bashing us and our players. Are you sure you are on the right forum?

Edited by Boss

Ok let's start a debate.

Amirite?

Answer me this, what's your reasoning behind the Magic getting so many more FT attempts per game in the playoffs this year (33 per game) as they did in the regular season (25.5 per game)? Do you think that's a coincidence or do you think that maybe the refs showed a little favoritism towards the Magic in Orlando?

Answer me this, what's your reasoning behind the Magic getting so many more FT attempts per game in the playoffs this year (33 per game) as they did in the regular season (25.5 per game)? Do you think that's a coincidence or do you think that maybe the refs showed a little favoritism towards the Magic in Orlando?

Because you use all your bigs for fouls

Dwight's been getting the ball more and therefore shooting more FT's

You had to intentionally foul at the end of game 2.

Of course i'm gonna go over there and offend and insult their players. It's in my nature as a true Hawks fan to do so when I read such bullsh*t. For some reason you are defending the Magic and their community for bashing us and our players. Are you sure you are on the right forum?

Ok, I'm seriously confused. Was it you coming into our forum and talking s*** about our players or was it us?

Also it's my nature as a true Magic fan to come to this forum and defend whatever blah blah. Yeah sounds like bullsh*t doesn't it?