• Raised $390 of $700 target

i WAS SCREAMING NO when Jamal took that shot

capstone21

• Admin

but man I can't believe it went in!!!!

Big win tonight.

I hate Jamal's shot selection but man a lot of them go in

Joe was great in the first half

I respect LD taking Josh out twice when he was making bone head shots and plays out there. He was just not thinking out there tonight. THere is too much on the line. THe announcers summed it up perfectly...he should be down around the basket and with his athleticism getting offensive rebounds. Instead he is out on the 3 point line jacking up shots. EVERYONE has been saying it all season. Why won't he listen??

My mvp goes to Zaza...he really played Howard well tonight. He didn't put up the stats but he pushed DH to the limit. I hope he doesn't get suspended. I think that is a bigger loss for us then JRich for them.

GREAT GREAT WIN. Now lets take game 3!

• Like 2

I would not mind at all if Josh Smith DNPs on Sunday. Once again he has made Larry Drew, this team, and himself look like a fool on national tv. He is uncoachable at this point. I'm almost done with him

That being said, awesome finish to this game. I thought Jameer fouled Craw, but no call. I thought the shot was going to clank off the rim, thank god for the backboard. What a game..

My dad was too lol .

But like I told him when you have someone thats top 40 in the history of the nba in made three point shots and also the all time leader in 4pt plays . Its hard to doubt him and that jumpshot when he can size someone up. The more difficult the shot looks the more likely it will go in especially for jamal.

If I was a Magic fan Id be getting oxygen in back of an ambulance right now .

• Premium Member

I wasn't. I would live or die with either Jamal or JJ taking that shot. I've seen them both make countless, IMPOSSIBLE shots in that kind of situation throughout the game and at the end. When he's coming off the bench, fresh in the game I cringe when he brings it up, dances for a few seconds, and launches it early. I MUCH rather see him moving without the ball and spotting up. It's really a shame that it seems we can't have JJ and Jamal on at the same time.

....one more thing too. We lose that game with Smoove on the floor being left open. It's sad to see him as a liability late in the games. resent.gif

• Admin

I would not mind at all if Josh Smith DNPs on Sunday. Once again he has made Larry Drew, this team, and himself look like a fool on national tv. He is uncoachable at this point. I'm almost done with him

That being said, awesome finish to this game. I thought Jameer fouled Craw, but no call. I thought the shot was going to clank off the rim, thank god for the backboard. What a game..

I think Josh is a very important piece to our equation. I just wish he played more within himself and use his gifts correctly. Play inside...attack the basket...fight for Offensive Rebounds.

• Premium Member

I will say it again; there's no one else than Jaqueer Nelson whom I wanted the dagger to be hit on.

Jameer's a little bastard....lol That thing with the towel and the wetspot the other day? Come on man...

And it says nothing of the "See you in the 2nd round" BS...lol

Edited by Wretch

This was probably the WORST game I seen smoove have. Lucky for him it was on ESPN2 lol. But good grief man. Im hoping he redeems himself in game 4. I don't care just DON'T have THIS BAD of a game again.

I didn't have any reaction when jamal took that shot. I wasn't surprised he took and made it to be honest.

Question: Has Josh lost his driver's license?

He's quit driving, so I was wondering.

JJ missed his first 2 free throws and then the entire Hawk team missed shot after shot

after shot. I believe that, at that point, they were 2 for 14 or something like that. Brr. How

cold can you get. Yet, despite it all, Hawks still won!

:clapping:

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Question: Has Josh lost his driver's license?

He's quit driving, so I was wondering.

JJ missed his first 2 free throws and then the entire Hawk team missed shot after shot

after shot. I believe that, at that point, they were 2 for 14 or something like that. Brr. How

cold can you get. Yet, despite it all, Hawks still won!

:clapping:

Make that the Hawks took bad shot after bad shot! Jamal's shot selection is awful! Not as bad as Josh Smith's but still pretty bad. Joe falls in love with the fall away jump shot at times too. Joe also becomes a ball stopper at times during the game for no reason. This is a fade away One-on-one Jump shooting team but yet we still lead this series. Every time the telecast listened in on an LD time out it was the same message...Attack the rim and share the basketball but the team won't listen. The Hawks are who they are and will live and die by their nature.

Edited by Peoriabird