• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Orlando fans have officially gone crazy!

dakast

"I haven't seen this in this thread yet, but didn't you notice that Zaza used the N-word? Right before JRich gives a slap. That makes it a lot more acceptable what JRich did ..

But on the other hand, JRich needs to understand he's too important for this team. Zaza is a scrub who can easily be replaced by another scrub, but we need JRich to win ball games ..

Let's all sit down and pray JRich isn't suspended .."

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1108502&start=30

Seriously!?!?!?!

Edited by dakast

"I haven't seen this in this thread yet, but didn't you notice that Zaza used the N-word? Right before JRich gives a slap. That makes it a lot more acceptable what JRich did ..

But on the other hand, JRich needs to understand he's too important for this team. Zaza is a scrub who can easily be replaced by another scrub, but we need JRich to win ball games ..

Let's all sit down and pray JRich isn't suspended .."

Seriously!?!?!?!

Did Zaza call J-Rich is a n*****? Wow anyone have a link?

I seriously hope no one believe this shi@. Someone make up crap and all of the sudden some assume it true without any facts to back it up. All you gotta do is look at the source of this. It is from Magic fans who will spread any BS to make Zaza look bad.

Edited by Paladin

Yes, of all the sports and cities in the world Zaza would have chosen that word in front of this crowd. All I saw mouthed were "what" and later on "come on". Orlando has this annoying persecution complex from their fans to their coach to Dwight where they all think they are victims of grave injustices and it's getting rather tiresome. FFS it's so bad to the point that they think Stern favors US in this series and God his/herself has it out for them too and is guiding all of our shots in.

Those guys are so desperate for excuses. Why don't they just say they don't have enough people around D12 to win. I mean you can talk trash but at least keep it real with your fellow fans. One thing I love about the squawk is that no one is more hard on their team like we are. We are the first to admit when our team stinks or in the chat when we are blowing the game.lol.

We love JJ, Smoove, and Crawford until the game starts then we are hating at least one of them..LOL.

• Like 1

Those guys are so desperate for excuses. Why don't they just say they don't have enough people around D12 to win. I mean you can talk trash but at least keep it real with your fellow fans. One thing I love about the squawk is that no one is more hard on their team like we are. We are the first to admit when our team stinks or in the chat when we are blowing the game.lol.

We love JJ, Smoove, and Crawford until the game starts then we are hating at least one of them..LOL.

Exactly. Some fan-bases are just in denial.

Yea I was on their other forum today and they were talking about how Stern wants us to win so Chicago could have a easy path to the ECF and blah blah blah. What a bunch of cry babies.

Speaking of Stern, not to look ahead but boy I would not be looking forward to the treatment Derrick Rose would get vs us.

It would be just as bad as Jordan if not worse

Well I downloaded the game, looked into it and I don't know what they're talking about.

All I saw was Zaza shouting WHAT a couple of times.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Oh well, we can't say that the Orlando fans aren't creative when it comes to their excuses. :laugh: