• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A positive Marvin thread.

Wretch

• Premium Member

Joe came through for us, but Marvin delivered three of the biggest shots of the season. I'm pissed, as probably most of us probably are, that he doesn't do this more often, but while the air is clear and positive, I've got to tip my hat to him tonight. I look forward to cursing his *ss out in a few days, but for right now...

THANK YOU MARVIN FOR DOING YOUR DAMN JOB!!!! You came through homeslice! lol

Edited by Wretch
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Marvin took big shots instead of the dreaded extra-passes, and nearly made all of them.

Keep that up in Chi-town next week Marvin! Remember, the United Center was the site of your big showcase just seven years ago!

~lw3

I swear I saw a little attitude from Marvin tonight...damn, wish he'd play like this always.

I don't care if he makes or misses the shots... just play with some more passion!!

• Like 2

Marvin actually made some dumb passes early when open and gummed up the works. Either he figured it out or LD told him he simply had to shoot when open. Later - he took the shots and made them. Bigtime ups to Marvin for making those shots - we needed them!:good:

Fans, announcers and everyone else keep talking about Horford and his play on championship

college teams. Great! They should. He deserves all this.

Just remember, that team Marvin played for was kinda good too, wasn't it? Guess he knows

a thing or three about playing under pressure.

Great way to finish a game - - - All Hawks!!

:newrussian:

• Like 1

• Moderators

Just remember, that team Marvin played for was kinda good too, wasn't it? Guess he knows

a thing or three about playing under pressure.

Marvin Williams, Raymond Felton, Sean May, Rashad McCants. All taken by Pick #14 in 2005. Six seasons in, how many of these guys even sat on the bench for second-round NBA Playoff action? That's just a lil' frightening.

~lw3

• Premium Member

Marvin Williams, Raymond Felton, Sean May, Rashad McCants. All taken by Pick #14 in 2005. Six seasons in, how many of these guys even sat on the bench for second-round NBA Playoff action? That's just a lil' frightening.

~lw3

The only one that's been a good NBA player is Felton. That includes Marvin.

I am glad Marvin finally showed up last night though. If he didn't have those shots we would have lost. Big props Marv.

Joe came through for us, but Marvin delivered three of the biggest shots of the season. I'm pissed, as probably most of us probably are, that he doesn't do this more often, but while the air is clear and positive, I've got to tip my hat to him tonight. I look forward to cursing his *ss out in a few days, but for right now...

THANK YOU MARVIN FOR DOING YOUR DAMN JOB!!!! You came through homeslice! lol

Even though he missed the last shot, it didn't seem like he hesitated or was afraid to shoot it....I liked seeing that. We're going to need him to show up big time against Deng.

Marvin vs. Deng is, to me, a big matchup in this series. Chicago has a clear advantage at PG, we have a huge advantage at SG. The frontcourts are fairly well matched - it's on Al/Josh to come up big and give us the edge. Collins won't be playing much, I'm guessing. If Marvin can hold his own against Deng we may be able to compete here.