• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: GAME 1 ATL AT CHI 8:00 PM

Supporter

Who Will Win Tonight's Game?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

eastseries5_banner.jpg

Monday, May 2, 2011

8:00 PM ET - United Center, Chicago, IL

Series Tied 0-0

ATL.gif

vs.

CHI.gif

on GI_BroadcastLogos_64X40_TNT.jpg

Your Starting Lineups For Tonight's Game

Atlanta Hawks

PG:4015.jpgSG1007.jpg:SF:2797.jpgPF:2411.jpgC:3213.jpgSixth Man:165.jpgCoach:300299.jpg

Injuries: Kirk Hinrich(Strained Hamstring)

Chicago Bulls

PG:3456.jpgSG:1995.jpgSF:2429.jpgPF:1703.jpgC:3224.jpgSixth Man:3986.jpgCoach:300297.jpg

Injuries: Carlos Boozer(Turf Toe)

LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS!!!

***antijinxantijinxantijinx***

Edited by Supporter
  • Like 1

When I look at the previous meetings with the Bulls this season, it doesn't look good. Safe for a miraculous comeback the Bulls have destroyed the Hawks, home or away. The biggest difference that stands out was the rebounding... +20 for the bulls/game as I recalled.

I think LD need to dial up the big lineup for this one to have a chance esp when Hinrich is out. Additionally, I'd rather have Marvin and Crawford subbed rather than Zaza and Crawford.

Teague, JJ, Smith, Horford, Colins. with Craw and Marvin off bench as main contributors.

Edited by Playa

When I look at the previous meetings with the Bulls this season, it doesn't look good. Safe for a miraculous comeback the Bulls have destroyed the Hawks, home or away. The biggest difference that stands out was the rebounding... +20 for the bulls/game as I recalled.

I think LD need to dial up the big lineup for this one to have a chance esp when Hinrich is out. Additionally, I'd rather have Marvin and Crawford subbed rather than Zaza and Crawford.

Teague, JJ, Smith, Horford, Colins. with Craw and Marvin off bench as main contributors.

Twin is a notoriously bad rebounder. I don't think starting him increases our chances on the boards....

Hawks vs. Bulls tonight, again we are the underdogs and probably will be for the remainder of the playoffs. Lets get some discussion going, I say we smoke them tonight :stirthepot:

Already is one pinned at the top of the forum ... but I appreciate your enthusiasm!

I have a good feeling about this game, call me dumb, but my lord I haven't been this excited for Hawks basketball in a while.

Ditto ... and apparently you're not the only one judging by the results of this poll and how nobody thinks the Bulls will win tonight. Lets Go Hawks!!!

• Premium Member

Gotta get this in while I can.

DO YOU SEE THIS HATERS!!!!??????????????? DO YOU!?!?!?

This is what this team is capable of. We matchup well with the Bulls and if we keep this up, we CAN win the series. DEFENSE, REBOUNDING, AND SMART PLAY OFFENSIVELY. We're better than we showed this year. MUCH better.

The world just might find that out here soon...

• Like 1

Refs suck. They are swallowing their whistles a lot on Chicago fouls. Teague or Crawford got tackled to the ground on Korver's three.

How freaking sweet was that layup by Teague just blowing past Rose like that!! I love seeing the resilient Hawks that we're seeing in these playoffs where even when the "better" team makes a run on us it doesn't seem to phase us at all.

• Premium Member

Refs suck. They are swallowing their whistles a lot on Chicago fouls. Teague or Crawford got tackled to the ground on Korver's three.

Yeah....that was craptacular.

Solid 1st half effort. Some mis-queues there cost us some big buckets, but credit the Bulls' defense. I'll say it again, the Bulls' offense is not what I fear. It's their defense and rebounding - especially 2nd chance points.

Can't worry about the refs. Guys need to tighten up.

I never thought we'd be up at halftime and I wouldn't be satisfied.

Take away a Korver three, that wide open Watson three at the shot clock buzzer nearly, a baby loose ball foul on Zaza and we are still in control.

VERY NICE to Collins knocking down a jumper, Teague outplaying Rose and JJ + Craw hitting their shots. Dumb fouls by Al aren't a good look though.