• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: GAME 1 ATL AT CHI 8:00 PM

Supporter

Who Will Win Tonight's Game?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And oh shiz Jamal possibly breaks Rose's ankles for real ... hope Rose is okay as I don't want any excuses for us beating them this series

Jamal just put him in the spin cycle, why was rose trying to D him up hard with 9 seconds left?

• Premium Member

Almost a perfect game...

Some ridiculous turnovers and a few questionable shots made it closer than it should have been. Seems like Josh Smith is starting to wake up...FOUR blocked shots and I don't know how many altered... Seriously, those jumpers have got to stop and he has got to get his @ss down there in the paint on BOTH ends of the floor. Good team win.

Ask me again how I think it won't be much of a contest! Go ahead! Ask me! You want to know what happens if we play up to our potential - LOOK AT THE BOX SCORE.

15 game losing streak is over with this win! 1st 2nd quarter win in forever.

Bull blow out Hawks 4 straight - Oh Yeah! Didn't happen, did it.

Hawks FINALLY playing up to their potential. And, we grabbed some rebounds tonight.

Didn't send the Bulls to free throw line over and over.

:drinks:

• Premium Member

Most of you guys know (I think) i've been married 12 years to a wonderful Chicago girl. We root for each other's teams except when they play each other. Right now I'm on cloud nine and I know she's about ready to punch a wall. I feel for her but OMG I LOVE IT. GO HAWKS!

Most of you guys know (I think) i've been married 12 years to a wonderful Chicago girl. We root for each other's teams except when they play each other. Right now I'm on cloud nine and I know she's about ready to punch a wall. I feel for her but OMG I LOVE IT. GO HAWKS!

Haha nope didn't known she was a Bulls fan but that's hilarious ... hope you're not sleeping on the couch tonight.

If you spend only one night on the couch, sweet dreams!!!!! :sarcastichand:

I hope you get fed for the rest of the week, but I heard 5 guys does delivery

jeff teague came to play. I love that we seem to have a small name superstar stopper for each of the first 2 series. Though if jeff keeps this up for the rest of the series, i don't think he'll be a small name for much longer.

Even twin put in some nice productive minutes in his limited time, which was nice to see.

Great game.

Thank you Joe Johnson and my apologies Mr. Teague. Crawford, you took some downright retarded shots, but fortunately you ended at 50%. At least wait for a potential rebounder before you jack one up. Horford, Marvin, get it together. Wilkins, Zaza, Collins, you played your parts well.

As for you Josh Smith, why??? How do you still find ways to stun me with your shot selection after all these years? Do you lack short term memory or just a conscience? Boozer is by far the worst defender in their lineup. Make him work! Do that and there's no doubt in my mind the Hawks can win the series.

Good start overall. Keep the confidence and energy high.

SVG (thinking): "Dang, I told Tom Thibodeau that them dang front-running Hawks could never shoot over 50% from the field again in a game one away from home...told him it was a fluke...I ain't answering the phone tonight, that's for sure" :swoon: