• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I was wrong

01d0rd3r

As I write this with 1:27 left in the fourth quarter I will admit I was wrong about teague. I have never really bashed him on this forum but over the season I have thought to myself "what does everyone see in this guy" more then once. After watching this game I believe that if he can continually play like this he can be a good starting PG. He is just about our only player that consistently goes to the rim instead of tanking jumpers, he can pass pretty well. I hope he can keep playing like this.

• Like 1

Teague played much better than I anticipated. But he HAS to keep it up. He can't let up. All we need is defense and low turnovers from him. If he can give us that each night, it will serve him and this team very well.

Teague WAS Hinrich tonight. If he continues this, we have a legit shot at taking this series.

Yep he basically did what Kirk did last series a solid all around effort from him . If he can do this consistently he will win me over.

Edited by Crank

• Moderators

To me what makes Teague different is he is the fastest guy on the court. People liked to compare him to Acie and Salim but those guys didn't have a single strength that was significantly better than any other player in the game. Teague does. When you get someone with a unique talent, who isn't a total idiot, you use that. I really feel he just needs experience and he can be a Rondo-like PG.

Watch, listen and learn.

Did he do this? Apparently so. He has watched some really good PGs and not the least

of which is Captain Kirk. I'll bet Captain Kirk had some words of wisdom to share with JT

before last night's game. And, JT listened.

Then, he went out and preformed. He used his speed / quickness and his talent to bring

us what we got.

What you've got to love, he didn't "Fall apart" when put in the spotlight as starting PG.

GO HAWKS!!

Hopefully part of the plan was to have Hinrich mentor Teague. I think he has a lot of wisdom to impart on a youngster with such great physical gifts. Maybe he can hand over some of that Bball IQ we've heard so much about.

Glad that Teague has really cut back on the dumb reach in fouls.