• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

OMG...

Wretch

• Premium Member

The Lakers got swept out of the playoffs...and YOUR Atlanta Hawks are still playing basketball.

But wait! There's more!

MEMPHIS...lol is leading OKC in the 2nd round after putting the top seeded SPURS out of the playoffs. And Dallas plays...defense?

It is an odd state of affairs, but after last year, this is a real series. I see it going seven games. Here's to hoping we can get "Dallas Hot" for a couple games and that Josh stays in the zone!

• Premium Member

It is an odd state of affairs, but after last year, this is a real series. I see it going seven games. Here's to hoping we can get "Dallas Hot" for a couple games and that Josh stays in the zone!

I would love to see us win in chicago and close it out in Atlanta!!!!

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Josh and Horf are the key. We caught a brake with Joe Johnson playing like Micheal Jordan in game 1, but if we are to win this series they need to play with the level of energy they played with tonight. If those two guys show up, we are taking this thing. The bulls are a one man team.

• Moderators

Got to give it up for our Smooth Criminal/Quiet Storm/Silent But Deadly/whatever he wants to call himself tonight. Finding his spots on the floor and swishing shots, but not just reliant on jumpers to save the day. Steady and sure.

~lw3