So what will the league do about Boozer

Jody23

I love how every announcer/commentator tries to tie anything to Zaza now.

If it's Zaza, it's an ejection/technical. Boozer, he's just "fired up"....

double standard.

• Premium Member

It was exactly the same cheap shot Bynum threw. Think Boozer will get suspended? LOL

It was a cheap shot, but it was nowhere near as dangerous or classless as Bynum's cheap shot against Barea, which was much harder and happened while Barea was flying through the air at full speed.

Let's not get worked up about how the NBA won't respond to a punk b*tch like Boozer. He is, was, and always will be a punk *ss b*tch. He gets away with shoving people in the back all the time, which is why he rebounds so much. Dude just isn't a good defender or rebounder, he hacks and cheap shots the entire time to boost his numbers. Will the NBA call it? Doubt it, so the only way to deal with it would be get some Z in there to slap his *ss around like a rag doll.

It was a cheap shot, but it was nowhere near as dangerous or classless as Bynum's cheap shot against Barea, which was much harder and happened while Barea was flying through the air at full speed.

Fair enough. I was being emotional. But it was the same I don't give a crap so I'll throw a cheap elbow motion. Basically, Boozer is a punk.

child please ! it was bad, it was intentional all of those things...

I was wishing Josh would have pulled a D-Wade and hit the ground appearing to writhe in pain. Probably would have gotten Carlos tossed and a little extra sympathy from the refs.

I was wishing Josh would have pulled a D-Wade and hit the ground appearing to writhe in pain. Probably would have gotten Carlos tossed and a little extra sympathy from the refs.

he basically did that already before that when boozer knocked into him with his knee sending him to the ground. don't think josh was acting though.

i CAN'T STAND boozer. public enemy #1.