So everybody hates Derrick Rose now right?

MVP23

I don't hate him, not his fault the refs/stern are sucking his balls. If I were him I'd keep doing what I was doing knowing I had help from the refs. It's sad the refs are more help to him than his actual teammates.

• Premium Member

I don't hate Rose. Honestly, he's become my favorite player after seeing him up close. I really like his game. I feel bad because the powers that be are trying to get him into the spotlight and he needs more talent on his team. But DRose is a good player and a class act. He's not going to refuse the free throws and he's not going to stop attacking.

Edited by Wretch

He doesn't do anything special. He just drives to the basket and knows how to finish. Hawks played awful defense in the 4th. I don't hate Rose. I think with a good defensive effort, he can be controlled (Game 4).

If you didn't love him before, how can you now not love him. Not because of him but just

listening to the TNT/Bulls announcers. When he's in the game, it's just Rose, Rose, Rose.

They talk of practically nothing else. Just Rose, Rose, Rose.

Don't you just love it!!

:kickcan:

• Premium Member

I think he is an excellent player but an average point guard.

This is the most fair criticism I've heard about Rose and I agree. I'm not sure what he has done to piss people off so much, but dude is not cocky, not arrogant, not mouthy. He plays hard and he attacks relentlessly, whether the refs are giving him calls or not. He's got some work to do on his jumper (and if he ever develops that...dear God.......), but what do people hate so much about him? That cat is automatic once he gets to the rim

I love my team, man. I love the game of basketball and I love players who play it the right way. I like players who show emotion. I like players that are real. I don't like KG's fakeass tough-guy act (and he used to be my favorite player). I don't like Pierce's pussywillow crybaby act. Boozer is a piece of dirt - and I don't particularly like him. LeBron is lame for riding Wade's coattail and I pray that they lose. And even though I am a Lakers fan (been one since BEFORE I was a Hawks fan) Kobe is an arrogant, cocky, self absorbed a**hole - and I dislike him even though I love the Lakers.

Derrick Rose is none of that. He's a humble guy that has carried a group of "ho-hum" players to the best record in the East and almost to he ECFs. You guys can dog him all you want. I got nothing but respect for him.

PS...I don't hate Noah either. Dude bleeds hustle.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

dude's no MVP. Even if they beat us this Chicago team isn't winning a championship. The guy is getting toasted by Jeff Teague on defense and needs 30 shots and 15 free throw attempts + to get his points. He is a higher volume version of Tony Parker. All Star, but not in the same league as a Kobe (in his prime), Lebron, Wade, Durant, or even Howard who are all infinitely better defenders and with the exception of Howard better offensive players.

He is simply a bigger version of Allen Iverson and he is no class act. Do I have to go find the picture of him at Memphis looking high as hell throwing up a Gangster Disciple sign? If Stern had not outlawed doo-rags and baseball caps he would be at the podium looking just like Allen Iverson. I dont hate him but he is simply the best combo guard in the league, not even really a PG. Let Westbrook take 30 a night and you get the same results. Finally, if Teague's brother is really close to 6"3 he will be just as good in 3 years. Rose is nothing special the way the media is making him out to be and that little cocky smile when things go his way is as annoying as it was with Dwight.:kingchris: