• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

5 ways to fixing the Hawks

The only thing that bothered me was his Tracy McGrady and Michael Redd reference in relation to Joe....both were injured which caused a decline in their games.

The only thing that bothered me was his Tracy McGrady and Michael Redd reference in relation to Joe....both were injured which caused a decline in their games.

Meh. Nothing beyond the obvious. And I was bothered by the poor punctuation (lack of necessary commas) and occasional misspelling. Nit-picky--sorry!

• Premium Member

Smith is wants to be a SF and Horford is wants to be a PF.

Fixed.

Edited by niremetal
  • Like 3

Older players are more injury-prone. The older Joe Johnson gets, the less he'll be able to recover from stress on his body he's previously been able to overcome.

Both Smith and Horford are PF's. Horford is a PnR PF and Smith is an all around defensive minded forward tweener. He can play SF depending on the match-up. Horford can play center depending on the match-up.

• Premium Member

Johnson's shot attempts during the playoffs went up less than half a tenth. While guys like Bulls guard (and league MVP) Derrick Rose (+3.5) and Mavericks forward Dirk Nowitzki (+2.1) increased their offensive aggressiveness tremendously.

This quote is something I found interesting. The writer is trying to build a case against Iso Joe and then finds himself arguing for it. The league has reverted to the Iso game. Joe has the teammates whereby he doesn't have to revert to Iso Joe. I think that's a good thing.