• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LOCKOUT DRAFT

Nicholasp27

So sorry guys, it was my bad. Unforeseen circumstances and all that. Anyway I will go ahead and pick.

Luol Deng

I have my Superstar Point Guard and my big man in the paint. Now I need somebody to hold this team together with a multitude of skills. Deng fits that billing twice over. I need somebody that can hit an open shot when Rondo drives the lane, Deng moves well without the ball and can spot up and knock down a open shot. Deng can also drive the lane very well and is a good finisher at the basket. On defense Deng has long quick arms that disrupt passing lanes, and stays in front of his man very well. Finally I need a closer on my team, somebody I can go to if I need a last second shot Deng is a player that can hit clutch shots any time.

• Moderators

Round 11. jy21 - Lebron James2. diesel - Dwight Howard3. sultanofatl - Kevin Durant4. capstone21 - Deron Williams5. whassuphawks - Kobe Bryant6. ahf - Chris Paul7. supporter - Derick Rose8. nicholasp27 - Blake Griffin9. seano - Dwayne Wade10. 01d0rd3r - Rajon Rondo11. thatsmydawg - John Wall12. ngc7 - Al Horford13. coachx - Russell Westbrook14. alejandro09 - Dirk Nowitzki15. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Carmelo Anthony16. Colin - A'mare Stoudemire17. IHeartAtlanta- Monta EllisRound 218. IHeartAtlanta - Joe Johnson19. Colin - Stephen Curry20. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Brook Lopez21. alejandro09 - Jrue Holiday22. coachx - Kevin Love23. ngc7-Joakin Noah24. thatsmydawg-Al Jefferson25. 01d0rd3r-Marc Gasol26. seano-Lamarcus Aldridge27. nicholasp27-Tyreke Evans28. supporter – DeMarcus Cousins29. ahf – Chris Bosh30. whassuphawks – Andrew Bogut31. capstone21 - Pau Gasol32. sultanofatl - Andrew Bynum33. diesel - Zach Randolph34 jy21 - Rudy GayRound 335. jy21 - Serge Ibaka36. diesel - Eric Gordon37. sultanofatl - Andre Iguodala38. capstone21 - Danny Granger39. whassuphawks - Ty Lawson40. ahf - Greg Monroe41. supporter - James Harden42. nicholasp27 - OJ Mayo43. seano - Nene Hilario44. 01d0rd3r - Luol Deng45. thatsmydawg - Michael Beasley46. ngc7 -47. coachx -48. alejandro09 -49. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA -50. Colin -51. IHeartAtlanta -

So sorry guys, it was my bad. Unforeseen circumstances and all that. Anyway I will go ahead and pick.

Luol Deng

I have my Superstar Point Guard and my big man in the paint. Now I need somebody to hold this team together with a multitude of skills. Deng fits that billing twice over. I need somebody that can hit an open shot when Rondo drives the lane, Deng moves well without the ball and can spot up and knock down a open shot. Deng can also drive the lane very well and is a good finisher at the basket. On defense Deng has long quick arms that disrupt passing lanes, and stays in front of his man very well. Finally I need a closer on my team, somebody I can go to if I need a last second shot Deng is a player that can hit clutch shots any time.

Don't take it the wrong way, no one is pointing the finger at you for missing your pick. I am sure some were quite happy

Tyson Chandler

Chandler is coming off and excellent season where he is finally getting recognition for his defense. Chandler was voted 2nd Team All Defense this year. I was really considering undrafted until Chandler got the better of him last round and out rebounded him 2 to 1. Chandler shot 65% from the field last year. His unselfishness allows him to fit on any team and his defensive quickness makes him an excellent compliment to Love. Coach K thought enough of Chandler that he made him the only center on team USA's roster and relied on him for heavy minutes. Team USA teamates ( Westbrook, Love, and T. Chandler) should already have some chemistry formed before they ever hit the floor. T. Chandler is still 28 and has some good seasons left in him. He has also been refered to as the vocal leader of this year Western Conference Mavericks team. That experience will help the 2 young guys.

coachx selects Tyson Chandler

I'll let him explain it later

My pick shall be up momentarily

Thanks..............i got to log out for the night.

At #49 and after what seems like an eternity since I made a pick I am happy to select a guy that is still just 29 years old, brings some level of star quality and is a PG that has won multiple championships he should have a good 5 to 8 years remaining. He has averaged 16.7 pts, 5.7 assists and 3.1 rebounds in 10 years of NBA play.

With the 49th pick I select Tony Parker

Thank You sir, we were surprised to find the NBA's 9th leading scorer still on the board and are very happy to have him...6'7", 90% from the FT, 39% from 3, 23.5ppg, we'll take it!

So I take it that you are going to hire Don Nelson, or D'antoni as the coach, Kmart,Amare, Curry= all offense no defense

Can I get a recap list b4 posting the next pick, please?

Round 11. jy21 - Lebron James2. diesel - Dwight Howard3. sultanofatl - Kevin Durant4. capstone21 - Deron Williams5. whassuphawks - Kobe Bryant6. ahf - Chris Paul7. supporter - Derick Rose8. nicholasp27 - Blake Griffin9. seano – Rajon Rondo10. 01d0rd3r – Dwayne Wade11. thatsmydawg - John Wall12. ngc7 - Al Horford13. coachx - Russell Westbrook14. alejandro09 - Dirk Nowitzki15. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Carmelo Anthony16. Colin - A'mare Stoudemire17. IHeartAtlanta- Monta EllisRound 218. IHeartAtlanta - Joe Johnson19. Colin - Stephen Curry20. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Brook Lopez21. alejandro09 - Jrue Holiday22. coachx - Kevin Love23. ngc7-Joakin Noah24. thatsmydawg-Al Jefferson25. 01d0rd3r-Marc Gasol26. seano-Lamarcus Aldridge27. nicholasp27-Tyreke Evans28. supporter – DeMarcus Cousins29. ahf – Chris Bosh30. whassuphawks – Andrew Bogut31. capstone21 – Pau Gasol32. sultanofatl – Andrew Bynum33. diesel – Zach Randolph34 jy21 – Rudy GayRound 335. jy21 - Serge Ibaka36. diesel - Eric Gordon37. sultanofatl - Andre Iguodala38. capstone21 – Danny Granger39. whassuphawks – Ty Lawson40. ahf – Greg Monroe41. supporter – James Harden42. nicholasp27 – O.J. Mayo43. seano - Nene Hilario44. 01d0rd3r – Luol Deng45. thatsmydawg – Michael Beasley46. ngc7 – Paul Pierce47. coachx – Tyson Chandler48. alejandro09 – Kendrick Person49. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA – Tony Parker50. Colin – Kevin Martin51. IHeartAtlanta – Josh SmithRound 452. Javal McGee Edited by coachx