• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Beware of Rick Sund and Centers!

LastDon

If that trade for the second pick happens I would be very disappointed if we didn't select Derrick Williams..Rick Sund ran the Sonics in the ground drafting project centers Swift, Petro, Sene,.. dude even thought Daniel Orton was the best center prospect in the draft last season..We don't need another Za Za Pachulia looking center on our roster...

• Like 3

None of the centers he drafted in Seattle were taken anywhere near as high as #2 and none of them were regarded as big time prospects like Kanter is.

If that trade for the second pick happens I would be very disappointed if we didn't select Derrick Williams..Rick Sund ran the Sonics in the ground drafting project centers Swift, Petro, Sene,.. dude even thought Daniel Orton was the best center prospect in the draft last season..We don't need another Za Za Pachulia looking center on our roster...

Care to back that statement up? You might be right but I sure don't remember it being the case.

• Moderators

I agree that Sund, by himself, can't be trusted with picking a center, if we're blessed to have such a decision tonight. He still has to pick one eventually though. Who does he have to help him with his scouting in this area?

~lw3

• Like 1

What cause dude is white and a euro? Or are you just hating?

Jus sayin man..this man has no body of work for us to examine...and it does scare me that he looks like Za Za Pachulia..what if we spend a number 2 on somebody that plays like Pachulia..

Jus sayin man..this man has no body of work for us to examine...and it does scare me that he looks like Za Za Pachulia..what if we spend a number 2 on somebody that plays like Pachulia..

If he turns out to be Zaza then one could argue that would be better than spending a #2 on Marvin was ...

Kanter showed more ability in HS and practice at UK than Zaza did in his life.

• Like 2