• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Interested in Gilbert Arenas

hawkrule152

The Atlanta Hawks. Home of broken NBA superstars. Jerry Stackhouse, T-Mac, and soon to be Gilbert Arenas. Don't worry, Deke Mutombo is coming out of retirement and will join the Hawks.

The Atlanta Hawks. Home of broken NBA superstars. Jerry Stackhouse, T-Mac, and soon to be Gilbert Arenas. Don't worry, Deke Mutombo is coming out of retirement and will join the Hawks.

While we are at it, why not pick up AI. And maybe if we look around we can find JR Rider.

NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO . . NO !!!!!!

I rooted for Jamal Crawford for 2 years. The only guy in the league who has worse shot selection than Jamal, is Gilbert. ASG . .don't make me root for Gil . . . don't torture me like that. I'd MUCH rather have old man Allen Iverson here, than to bring Gilbert's weird gunning (( bleep )) here.

NOTE: Gilbert Arenas has not shot above 42% FG or 35% 3FG since the 2005 - 06 season.

Gil was absolutely horrible in Orlando in a reserve role. He had ONE good game vs us in the playoffs, while being a non-factor in the other 4.

If some of you thought my Jamal Crawford hate was bad, just watch the hate ramp up to LEVEL 10, if we get Arenas.

Gilbert might be productive in Atlanta. He can actually run an adequate PnR. Something no one else can do and Atlanta is a place you can jack up shots and it's not a big deal.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

• Moderators

I'm guessing he winds up back in the East Bay. The W's just amnestied Charlie "Lush" Bell, and he can backup Stephen without being any threat whatsoever to Curry's starting spot. If he ever finds his shot, he could back up Monta, but they don't need him for that right now.

~lw3

• Premium Member

Deke would be an improvement over ZaZa and Collins even at his age!

Arenas or Billups will end up in Miami. The players today want to win and win now.