• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Barkley

DrReality

And Barkley just said this team peaked 3 years ago.

Just think about that.

And just LAST YEAR Barkley was saying how he loves the Hawks. Either he's got a pitiful memory or he just flat out lies. I like Chuck but I really don't put too much stock into what he thinks about the Hawks. He does make valid points but we're a lot better than he gives us credit for being.

People have come to expect the home run on every possession, and especially in this star-driven league.

If someone isn't slashing to the basket or stripping the cords from half-court, it gives the commentators more time to complain.

I agreed with some of what Barkley said tonight, but normally I dread watching the Hawks on TNT.

And the studio crew is just asinine.

Barkley made a lot of valid points. We got very good role players(Josh, Joe and Al) who would be BETTER if they played with a superstar. We are a jump shooting team and we have poor half court offense. We have to make a trade that involves at least one of out core players. Possibly Josh(even though I like him)

"For a 120 Million he better not decline"- Charles Barkley

• Like 1

And just LAST YEAR Barkley was saying how he loves the Hawks. Either he's got a pitiful memory or he just flat out lies. I like Chuck but I really don't put too much stock into what he thinks about the Hawks. He does make valid points but we're a lot better than he gives us credit for being.

Chuck is drunk half the time he's on air so he doesn't remember anything he says lol

while he made a few good points...I thought Barkley was annoying tonight for the most part. He ran everything into the ground and didn't really seem to be interested in really trying to add anything to the game.

It was the "Chuck Show" with a pretty poorly played basketball game in the background.

I even got sick of his overboard praise of Ivan. I would have much preferred a good commentator saying reasonable things about Ivan's quality effort tonight instead of Barkley going overboard about voting him to the all star game.

Granted - we played into his hand - but he basically spent the whole night making fun of Atlanta. Typical hungry fat guy who knew he only gets three beers after the game.

while he made a few good points...I thought Barkley was annoying tonight for the most part. He ran everything into the ground and didn't really seem to be interested in really trying to add anything to the game.

It was the "Chuck Show" with a pretty poorly played basketball game in the background.

I even got sick of his overboard praise of Ivan. I would have much preferred a good commentator saying reasonable things about Ivan's quality effort tonight instead of Barkley going overboard about voting him to the all star game.

Granted - we played into his hand - but he basically spent the whole night making fun of Atlanta. Typical hungry fat guy who knew he only gets three beers after the game.

Why is that a problem???

They deserved it

Edited by MoBetta
  • Like 1

Barkely was annoying - but mainly because the truth hurts. He probably just read a bunch the threads here before the game to get his ideas down. But, he repeats himself over and over and would be a lot better in his old job talking for five minutes at halftime instead of the whole game.