• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Utter disgust with Joe Johnson

Eddielives

I cannot state how much of a mistake re-signing this guy was. He cannot be defended anymore. This franchise is screwed for several years because of his contract and his play is getting worse by the year. Thank you Joe Johnson and the Atlanta Spirit for ruining this franchise for the next 4 years. I am done.

I told people Joe was Allan Houston 2.0 and it was stupid to re-sign him. And he proved me right. Of course we had clowns on here who said well if we get rid of him we have no chance. These dummies don't realize we don't have a chance WITH him

Sadly, you may be right. But we didn't have much choice as we would have lost him for nothing. Instead we would be complaining about how we should have resigned him instead of letting him go play in Chicago. I guarantee he would be looking like an all-star beside Rose.

I cannot state how much of a mistake re-signing this guy was. He cannot be defended anymore. This franchise is screwed for several years because of his contract and his play is getting worse by the year. Thank you Joe Johnson and the Atlanta Spirit for ruining this franchise for the next 4 years. I am done.

I wonder how much he would have fetched on the open market, and how how well we would have done without him. They swore we would have regressed without Joe, but somehow I doubt it. At the very least, we would have had flexibility to sign free agents.

I love Joe, but these last 2 1/2 years, he just has not been what he used to be. Then the FO goes and gives him that ridiculous contract. Hate to say it, but we either have to trade him, or amnesty him in the offseason if this team want to have a shot at competing in the future.

Overpaid. His not worth what he is paid anymore. I admit he normally struggles with doubles but his one on one's were horrible.

I hope this is just a terrible game for Joe. Because let's say we get Dwight, he need Joe to be his Robin. He's looking closer to old T-Mac than the normal Joe.

I wonder how much he would have fetched on the open market, and how how well we would have done without him. They swore we would have regressed without Joe, but somehow I doubt it. At the very least, we would have had flexibility to sign free agents.

We wouldn't have had much cap flexibility really because we would have been close to the cap even without his contract. This offseason or the next though that might be true though.

It's too bad he probably won't be benched. LD is probably too afraid of losing his job to make a legitimate point. Even the TNT guys were talking about how Ivan was playing better than anyone on our entire team. And they were right! Even as a rookie, he was just playing with heart and toughness, something Joe, Marvin, sometimes Al and sometimes Josh don't have.

Not making excuses for Joe, but maybe that thumb is really bothering him...like the elbow at the start of last year. In any case he is just too passive for me. Step up and lead or get out.