• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ivan Johnson

Eddielives

So besides the embarrassment of the loss tonight, was Ivan's play enough to convince Drew to play him more? I certainly hope so. Is he the re-birth of Grant Long or maybe even better? One thing this team needs is a little attitude like the TNT guys said. We have too many nice guys.

Ivan was great tonight because the starters weren't up to play this Miami team. They play down to their opponent as was shown in the preseason v. Charlotte. They are not a legit team and only bring it when people expect the worst from them. This team is like the Billups lead Detroit Pistons but with no team identity and zero overall fit.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

So besides the embarrassment of the loss tonight, was Ivan's play enough to convince Drew to play him more? I certainly hope so. Is he the re-birth of Grant Long or maybe even better? One thing this team needs is a little attitude like the TNT guys said. We have too many nice guys.

I'm pretty sure Drew will point to the two free throws Ivan missed in regulation and use that to justify why he can't be trusted with more mintutes or something equally as stupid.

Yes, I am serious. Bobcats aren't that great of a team and tonight was just one game. It's not the end of the world. Before this game, the Hawks had averaged 95 pts a game while allowing only 85.7 pts. The Bobcats are scoring 96 pts a game, but allowing 107 pts. I think our defense is going to clamp down early and I don't see the Bobcats digging out of a hole in the 4th like Chicago did. But then again, I am an optimist and could definitely be wrong!

Yes, I am serious. Bobcats aren't that great of a team and tonight was just one game. It's not the end of the world. Before this game, the Hawks had averaged 95 pts a game while allowing only 85.7 pts. The Bobcats are scoring 96 pts a game, but allowing 107 pts. I think our defense is going to clamp down early and I don't see the Bobcats digging out of a hole in the 4th like Chicago did. But then again, I am an optimist and could definitely be wrong!

I have news for you. The Heat without Wade and Lebron aren't that good of a team and they just embarrassed us.

Ivan was great tonight because the starters weren't up to play this Miami team. They play down to their opponent as was shown in the preseason v. Charlotte. They are not a legit team and only bring it when people expect the worst from them. This team is like the Billups lead Detroit Pistons but with no team identity and zero overall fit.

^^^ EXACTLY

People make a tremendous deal of him coming out of nowhere and something has to wrong because he is showing flashes. I look at it as him being a second round pick that has finally panned out for us. Hopefully Larry Jew gives him some solid minutes.