• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Robin Lopez

gurpilo

The only option I see we can trade Hinrich for a Center is Robin Lopez and I think he would be of great help, a true center that is a borderline starter. Probably we will have to take Josh Childress's contract back to make the trade work and to make it attractive to Phoenix, so here is the deal would you trade

Hinrich for R. Lopez and J. Childress, would you do it? Suns can dump salary this way

Edited by gurpilo

• Moderators

Well its a homer trade for sure but phx needs to tank in the worst way. The trade below works. Nash, Gortat, Childress for Hinrich, Marvin, Zaza and a first. They get Marv and get out of chills horrible deal and get a pick. I know it is extremely one sided but they have to give up nash or they'll get nothing. He may only be a rental for us anyway. They get a pick but more importantly they suck for the rest of the season which is what they need to do. That won't happen if nash is still there. Salary wise is not that good for us but with Gortat and nash we should contend this year. And with Gortat, smoove horf joe teague we look good for years to come. Ok. a guy can dream right?

http://basketball.realgm.com/tradechecker/saved_trade/5983204

• Premium Member

The only option I see we can trade Hinrich for a Center is Robin Lopez and I think he would be of great help, a true center that is a borderline starter. Probably we will have to take Josh Childress's contract back to make the trade work and to make it attractive to Phoenix, so here is the deal would you trade

Hinrich for R. Lopez and J. Childress, would you do it? Suns can dump salary this way

Nope.

Fesenko is out there. He's better than Lopez.

Well its a homer trade for sure but phx needs to tank in the worst way. The trade below works. Nash, Gortat, Childress for Hinrich, Marvin, Zaza and a first. They get Marv and get out of chills horrible deal and get a pick. I know it is extremely one sided but they have to give up nash or they'll get nothing. He may only be a rental for us anyway. They get a pick but more importantly they suck for the rest of the season which is what they need to do. That won't happen if nash is still there. Salary wise is not that good for us but with Gortat and nash we should contend this year. And with Gortat, smoove horf joe teague we look good for years to come. Ok. a guy can dream right?

http://basketball.re...d_trade/5983204

Why Phoenix would give you their Center of the future for Marvin Williams? No way they do it.